Mount Collector Support Group v25

399 DK class mount
400 DH class mount
401 Frenzied Feltalon

400 MOUNT CLUB!!!

2 Likes

Grats!

I have a question for you, if you don’t mind. I was a bit confused when I seen you got that mount from a mission. I just assumed things have changed and tried to find something about it and couldn’t. Probably wasn’t looking in the right place.

ANYWAYS

Do all the Island Expedition mounts have a chance of coming from a mission?

Just got my 380th mount in-game! My newest mount is the Naz’jatar Blood Serpent. :smile:

3 Likes

The mission for Qinshao’s hound popped up as the mission spawned from the weekly Treasure map.

I believe any island drop can show up as one of the rewards for the weekly map with gold , residium , and azerite being the most common.

1 Like

Just looted my 381st mount in-game at Arathi Highlands. My newest mount is the Broken Highland Mustang.

Edit: Just looted my 382nd mount. My newest mount is Maddened Chaosrunner.

3 Likes

#451 - Darkmoon Dirigible
#452 - Umber Nightsaber

So close to being done with Darkshore!

2 Likes

#413 Bloodgorged Crawg

4 Likes

#259 - Lucid Nightmare

3 Likes

#260 - Long Forgotten Hippogryph

3 Likes

#414 Island Thunderscale

1 Like

Do you all use the in game statistics page counter as a mount reference?

Yes it’s the only accurate count.

#415 The Hivemind… x5. My bags were full and they sent me 5 of them.

1 Like

I got the Oondosta Mount. Adding up the kills from the statistics page across the twelve characters I farm with it came up to 2338 kills. I used coins on about half of them.

I still need Nalak and Galleon mounts. I got the Sha Mount way back in Mists prior to Throne of Thunder being released.

1 Like

I kinda slowed down on my mount collecting but i finally got my 259th mount. Lucid nightmare… It really was a nightmare to get lol

1 Like

Got my 383rd mount tonight for earning “Glory of the Uldir Raider”. My newest mount is the Bloodgorged Crawg.:smiley:

2 Likes

Keeping it rolling. Skullripper in for #416

1 Like

Nothing like a fresh resub and scrolling through this thread to see everybody’s new mounts! Congratulations guys!

2 Likes

Just got my 384th mount. My newest mount is Hogus, Swine of Good Fortune. This mount was just added to the In-Game Shop today.

1 Like

462 Hogrus.

1 Like