Mount Collector Support Group v25

#757 - Underlight Corrupted Behemoth
#758 - Charming Courier
#759 - Sentinel War Wolf
#760 - Remembered Wind Rider

Can’t believe I didn’t have enough tender for the second mount but at least I was able to freeze it.

2 Likes

Just earned my 801st usable mount for my main, For finally earning the achievement, Fake It 'Til You Make it!

My newest mount is the Tazavesh Gearglider! :smiley:

Note: I highly recommend doing this in a full group of (5) players as I had two manned it with a Guild member, And it took us (20) minutes to defeat the boss due to the shields it had.

3 Likes

Are we still able to earn the coveted baubles? I have not found any events or anything that give them as rewards?

They’re purchased 1:1 from Spinsoa for Unearthed Fragrant Coins after S3.

Coins are from Researchers under Fire and other zone events that award Dirt-Covered Pouches.

647, After all this time the time lost proto drake is mine!

6 Likes

Logging in to update my latest and greatest.
#848 Llothien Prowler. I know I’m waaaay late for this one but since you can move currency to one toon, I sent all my TW badges to the one that has the highest rep at exalted and bought Nightfallen tokens. Since I had 40,000 plus now on one toon, I bought a bunch figuring I’d just be there for a while until the quest popped with each rep chest. Turns out I bought FAR too many because it dropped the first turn in :slight_smile:
#849 Stormtouched Bruffalon
#850 Bestowed Ohuna Spotter
#851 (drum roll please) TAIVAN THE GOODEST BOY!!

Now DF is done for me and I’m officially ready for the WWI!

3 Likes

Just looted my 802nd usable mount off of the rare, Hopecrusher, Who is located in Revendreth.

In order to obtain this mount, You must be part of the Venthyr Covenant, When you defeat the rare. Also, This rare has a 1-hour respawn timer for when it was last killed.

My newest mount is the Hopecrusher Gargon! :smiley:

4 Likes

#921 - Swarmite Skyhunter (WW Glyph hunter achievement)

2 Likes

Just earned my first The War Within mount for successfully completing the Khaz Algar Glyph Hunter achievement!

My newest mount is the Swarmite Skyhunter! Which is my 803rd usable mount for my main!

I’ve also additionally looted the item off of a rare in the zone, Azj-Kahet. Which starts a questline for a mount. I cannot recall the name of the rare, But it isn’t a 100% drop-rate either and supposedly has a long respawn timer once killed.

3 Likes

Nothing big just keeping track.

551 - Voyaging Wilderling
552 - J*gglesworth Sr.
553 - Sulfur Hound
554 - Celestial Steed
555 - Cindermane Charger
556 - Felstorm Dragon
557 - Algarian Stormrider
559 - Kor’kron Warsaber
560 - Sentinel War Wolf

Edit:

561 - Machine Defense Unit 1-11 - From the 20th wave chest of Awakening the Machine.
562 - Dauntless Imperial Lynx - Idk, was spamming containers in my inventory.

2 Likes

#922 - Delver’s Dirigible

3 Likes

Received my 804th usable mount for my main in-game! My newest mount is the Delver’s Dirigible!

You obtain this mount by doing the quest, Bountiful Delves! You need to be Level 80 to obtain this quest as well.

4 Likes

Just looted my 805th usable mount in-game. Looted the mount, Dauntless Imperial Lynx.

This mount has a chance to drop from a Lamplighter Supply Satchel. You earn the satchel’s from doing quests where the Spreading the Light event is in the zone, Hallowfall!

4 Likes

Just purchased my 806th usable mount off of the Trading Post for the month of August. My newest mount is the Keg Leg’s Radiant Crocolisk! :smiley:

3 Likes

Counter jumped an extra 5 somehow.

#902 Hallowhall shadow mount (Father’s day luck)
#903 Bee mount

3 Likes

< insert void here (forgot to add mounts as I got them and now I can’t remember the order)>

Latest additions:

• Ghastly Charger (yay drops)
  • Swarmite Skyhunter (yay glyphs)
  • Machine Defense Unit 1-11 (yay cache)

Ingame achievement count says 496

3 Likes

#923 - Slatestone Ramolith

3 Likes

Just received my 807th usable mount in-game for completing various activities from the Trading Post for the month of September!

My newest mount is the Plunderlord’s Golden Crocolisk! :smiley:

This mount is also my 860th mount account-wide if you count my Alliance and Horde collections combined!

3 Likes

Just got my 808th usable mount for my main in-game for completing the last chapter in The War Within storyline. Which also unlocks the new Allied Race for this expansion!

My newest mount is the Slatestone Ramolith! :smiley:

Hope everyone is enjoying the new content so far! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

#761 - Infinite Armoredon
#762 - Unfroze my Kor’kron Warsaber
#763 - Keg Leg’s Radiant Crocolisk
#764 - Plunderlord’s Golden Crocolisk
#765 - Slatestone Ramolith

Now I just need to start working on my delves to get that ship… thingy. Whatever it’s called :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes