Mount Collector Support Group v25

Finally looted my 731st usable mount in-game and I’m really glad I got it before the Hearthstone 10th Anniversary Event ends.

Finally looted myself the Compass Rose mount! You obtain this mount by killing the (3) bosses that spawn at the various portals in the game each hour during the Hearthstone 10th Anniversary Event!

2 Likes

Actually filled a raid for Fallen Charger after reset yesterday, usually it’s a stretch to just cover all the spawn points. Couple people got it which was great.

2 Likes

#676 - Fiery Hearthsteed
#677 - Compass Rose

2 Likes

#831 - Fiery
#832 - Rose

1 Like

If these ZC shards could hold still long enough for Karokta to spawn that’d be great.

I’ve been punted into fresh shards at least three times in the past hour. First one was 30 minutes old, second was 40, and third was 15. And they were all dead so idk why they exist in the first place.

Edit: Karokta finally spawns. Within 5 seconds I’m punted to another new shard, this one 3 minutes old. How. Why. What the heck is happening. Edit: This one made it to 50 and stayed up for Karokta.

Sheesh.

1 Like

I actually have a thread both in the CC and the GD about these sharding issues if you want to throw in your two cents. :o

2 Likes

#426? - Fiery Hearthsteed
#427? - Alabaster Thunderwing
#428? - Majestic Azure Peafowl
#429? - Compass Rose

2 Likes

Haven’t had any issues with Zaralek Caverns sharding so far today.

Fingers crossed it stays that way.

Edit: Welp, a kind individual listed their group when the Karokta event started, and the moment I joined we both went to a new shard neither of us had been in that was barely 4 minutes old.

Soon after a bunch of other people phased in around us as well.

2 Likes

I’ve been afk from the forums but have still been collecting mounts and was given 2 surprises within the last 24 hours:

Tomb Stalker from a pug I healed in Rise who voluntarily traded it, happy they got carried
and
Zovaal’s Soul Eater from Back from the Beyond/Veilstrider FoS achievement I completed back in SL!!! What a gift! (And you can get it too!)
throw in the Explorer Packbeast today and that makes 760 mounts, according to the discord add on (863 on dataforazeroth)

2 Likes

#860 - Zovaal’s Soul Eater (Thanks Blizz)

3 Likes

Dunegorger Kraulok is up in Vol’dun this week if anyone else still needs their Mollie mount!

Edit: Got it on the 11th out of 12 chars! :smiley:

3 Likes

#861 - Scrappy Worldsnail

2 Likes

Wasn’t around for the freebie so,

#486 Obsidian Worldbreaker from the BMAH.

Surprisingly cheaply too, must’ve flown under the radar.

Edit: Fresh Maw shard, started a group… phased to a 2-day old shard a few minutes from Fallen Charger spawning. Sigh. Edit: Got a new fresh shard, reformed group, phased shards 4 minutes from spawn. Relogged, got a new fresh shard so… 45 minutes to go? -.-

Edit: Third try stopped invites 20 minutes out but the last person invited bumped us again so… back to 55 minutes to go… this sucks.

3 Likes

#839 Plunder horse
#840 Plunder parrot

2 Likes

Polly want a Craker and done #841

2 Likes

I have been racking my brain on how I received 6 additional mounts.

Found the link - https://www.wowhead.com/news/new-faction-meta-achievements-new-mount-rewards-from-dragonflight-factions-338139#comments

2 Likes

Insomnia strikes again! :upside_down_face:

#489 Silverwind Larion from a treasure in Bastion.

2 Likes

#843 A dog.

I named him Plank and I promise to walk him.

2 Likes

Update: Majority in this list were bugged, But appears to be resolved now. Just the one mount is missing, Which is the Coralscale Salamanther - Which I currently got a ticket open on at this time!

Received several mounts over the past few days!

Mount #732: Calescent Shalewing
Mount #733: Bestowed Ohuna Spotter
Mount #734: Bestowed Ottuk Vanguard
Mount #735: Bestowed Thunderspine Packleader
Mount #736: Bestowed Trawling Mammoth
Mount #737: Coralscale Salamanther
Mount #738: Silver Tidestallion

As a result, I’m now up to 791 mounts collected account-wide! :smiley:

4 Likes

#862 - Bestowed Sandskimmer

4 Likes