Most powerful movie lines

So guys, this is a Classic General discussion forum.
This topic will be probably locked and I will be banned again but I just can’t hep it.
You see we share the same interest in this game, and I would like to see what you think about this.
So here it goes.
What is the more powerful lines you heard in a movie?
For me is the lines of the kid in The Sixth sense
This is not exactly how is said in the movie, but the impression it is given to me is perfect and it’s this

“I see dead people. They don’t know they’re dead. They see only what they want see.”

The projections of those words are limitless. They function in numerous levels.

If I can change, and if you can change, then everybody can change

Rocky IV

Makes me cri evrytiem

2 Likes

Christopher Walken, to Dennis Hopper, in True Romance, “This is as good as it’s ever going to get, and it’s never going to be this good again.”

Whole movie is awesome.

3 Likes

Christopher Walken
What an underestimated actor.

3 Likes

Is he tho’?

Thor to Banner
Thor: Ragnarok

1 Like

I want to believe you did this on purpose, but you’re Darth Hikus so I must assume you just used the wrong word on accident.

1 Like

your mother ****s ****s in ***

from the exorcist, very powerful

3 Likes

what are you talking about?

Some people just like to watch the world burn.

1 Like

You’ve been calling me that for some time now. Why?

Thee…these aren’t my clothes.

It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again.

4 Likes

that’s a strong freaky line, but… that’s all
And it only has meaning if you know what movie it’s from. -silence of the lamps-
It doesn’t stand alone.

“I know kung fu”

1 Like

To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!

4 Likes

“Train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose."

2 Likes

Agent Smith in The Matrix. Very accurate.

“I’d like to share a revelation during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species. I realized that you’re not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed. The only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You are a plague, and we are the cure.”

1 Like

Super 8 “Bad things happen, but you can still live, you can still live.”

Go ahead make my day.
My wife tells me that everyday.:heart_eyes:

1 Like

Completely inaccurate though. Most animals do literally the exact same thing. And also humans do it less than other things because we aren’t limited by the readily available resources. We can cultivate our own necessities from other resources. And we don’t spread to survive because we’ve used up resources. We spread because we successfully multiply and need more. Very different.

1 Like