Most OP class/spec?

What do you think is the most op (or even free win) class, a class someone can play and do damage or healing and annoy people with it even not knowing how to play the game well. Both PvP and PvE.

Vdh is oretty out there for m+ rught now

Yes, I saw people complaining about how op it is, what about DPS?

I think in m+ destro is slated to be massive

1 Like

I would have no idea. I’ve played Shadow for almost 100% of the time I’ve played WoW, going back to late vanilla/early BC. Even if other classes/specs are better, Shadow’s the only one I’m comfortable pressing buttons with so it’s the best for me. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

You play PvE only?

For the most part yeah. Every once in a great while I’ll spend an hour or two running around screaming with war mode on or doing BGs, but I’m absolutely awful at fighting other players so both of those things always end the same way. :dracthyr_crylaugh:

Shadow Priest is one of the most difficult specs to master against other players, it’s understandable. Too squishy, takes time.

I’m of the opinion that my own lack of skill probably even trumps that. Even outside of WoW, I don’t have much of a head for playing against other humans so I generally avoid it to a fault.

If talking about any one specific moment in time, honestly don’t know, I don’t keep up with the fotm game and feel like its a waste of time to unless you’re in charge of inviting pugs because the fotm tends to change quite drastically every other major patch usually.

But in general? Warlock very consistently has at least one spec in, like, the top 5 specs

Havoc

for pvp in bgs, you want to go MM.

it’s brain dead easy and can do obscene amount of damage from 74 m away ftw.

I can only answer pve only. This is a really good resource for the raw dps amounts in M+:

https://mythicstats.com/dps

However in m+ things like cc and good defensives matter a lot. MM for example does great dps but they aren’t going to be in the highest keys because their cc is crap and they die to a fart.

For raids, warcraftlogs is best, filter by the difficulty and the percentile you usually play at.

I feel like if anyone has good overall dps in an m+ they know their spec well.

For raid idk. Probably ret.

PvE wise, definitely the mage.

Dunno about PvP. Hardly play it.

I thought more people would have said Havoc DH, actually.

1 Like

Most don’t pvp, sooooo…most people don’t know what it is like when havoc sticks to you like glue.

BM hunter
it doesnt do award winning damage, has bad defensives, and not great utility but the skill ceiling is low, so it doesnt take a lot of finesse to do really good damage in comparison to other specs

in m+ spriest and mage have been dominant for now 3 seasons in a row but they actually take some skill

1 Like

Well, actually I don’t have a hard time with them playing warlock, as DK it’s annoying though. But I also play DH so I am aware the spec is easy to do damage with.

VDH or ret pally imo

2 Likes