Most fun class? Submit your vote here and find the people think

So sad to see my favorite class (Shaman) at the bottom of the list. Sadly though, I can’t disagree with that assessment in the current game. :frowning:

1 Like

Shaman in last place. Yep. Sounds about right.

Even if DH is not the class that I like to main, I feel if you want to have “fun” purely this is the best class to. I like dk more because of everything else, just “having” fun is not the only thing. DH is merlot and dk pinot noir basicly.

1 Like

It looks shaman is the most boring for now! This was unexpected.

Actually i was expecting warrior/paladin at the bottom and mage/rogue at the top hehe

You could just play a green male Orc if you want the same effect :wink:

:croissant:

0/10. There is no “None of the Above” options.

2 Likes

You may be right

Druid because feral.

1 Like

Mage. If I’m melee and not a rogue, I will be tanking.

1 Like

Well it seems paladin and my class now are the most boring :confused:

Im bias for Fury Warrior, but the bit i played of reworked Demonology was pretty enjoyable.

1 Like

Death Knight because of how forgiving it is when you make a mistake. Plate armor and self healing make it a sturdy class.

Close seconds are my Warlock and Shaman.

I voted based on how much fun I’ve had in my limited time playing bfa.

1 Like

The most fun is Elemental Shaman.

Yeah you aren’t going to destroy the DPS charts, but by god you will look amazing while you do it. Because between the ridiculously over the top armor sets and the best looking animations in the game you are gonna be having fun no matter what your numbers look like.

1 Like

Paladin the most boring now :frowning:

3 Likes

Sad but true. Paladin is so damm boring.

This is more about fun than raw numbers

I’m torn between Shaman and Warrior. I love both. Ultimately, I voted for Shaman. I hope my little warrior forgives me.

I didn’t expect rogue to be that low.

Is rogue boring?

Rogue is 3rd on my list. I find them quite fun!

Miss Juicy baby