Most fun class? Submit your vote here and find the people think

I voted hunter for my main since Wrath, specifically beast mastery.

1 Like

Demon Hunter and Hunter are getting closer

1 Like

Impresive how Many Warriors fans are :tired_face:

1 Like

Me smash :smiley:

More impressed how many DH 3 buttons fans do exist

4 Likes

If I had to give advice to someone about a DPS class to play that :
1-did good numbers in raid, M+, AND BGs. Good meaning top 3-4 of all dps specs in game.
2-was easy to play
3-flashy and sexy animations
4-big money cooldowns that were visually and numerically impactful
5-was good in 1v1 duels b/c that gets some ppl aroused

Then I’d say without hesitation demon huntard.

And I say this despite them taking away Metamorphosis from demolock to give to DHuntard to sell legion boxes and then not compensating us and further nerfing us mid-battle of dazaralor.

You know, not salty at all, roll DH guys, have fun. gg.

I Will never play an emo kid xD

1 Like

Keep voting :slight_smile:

I am curious.

Why is dps druid considered fun? I AM planning to Boost one

I was on the fence between rogue, mage, hunter, and warrior because those are the classes I play the most.

I gave my vote to rogue because stealth ganking is some of the most fun I’ve had.

Overall though?

Mage has good dps, but old combustion was more fun on fire. Portals are awesome though.

Warrior has fury which is like the old school Batman of WoW.

Hunter is like a class + mini game with the variety of spec options and hunting pets down.

Seems dh is dominating the poll

1 Like

How is warrior the most fun? Isn’t the rotation like 4 buttons? Someone please tell me.

Because people likes to smash things

Also I am impressed that rogue is very low

DH imo is the most fun cuz its hyper fast paced like its constantly on high amounts of methamphetamine. Only thing I think would make it better is a vulpera DH cuz a midget fox person flying around like their tail is on fire would be nuts

1 Like

Demon hunter followed closely by Frost DK for me

Wow demon hunter shot up there a lot since I last checked. They must have misclicked and meant to choose monk. Easy mistake. So just roll their votes over to us. :wink:

4 Likes

The number of votes for dh are insane

1 Like

Keep voting and leave a comment here so people can watch this poll as well :slight_smile:

Monk life!

1 Like