Most efficient Flightstones source?

I have a problem in S4 I didn’t think I’d have - I need moar Flightstones.

I have plenty for upgrades, but now I’m inundated with gear I don’t use but I want to upgrade for transmog appearances.

I’m patient, all I care about is minimizing effort (time invested) to acquisition. Are there weeklies or something that give tons of Flightsones I can do? I prefer to avoid grinding superblooms or low keys and stuff like that if I can avoid it.

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Edit: I found this list in another thread, probably my answer unless someone has more to add to it:

1 Like

Doing old quests give 10 or so each. When I was trying to do world awoken stuff the questing got a lot of stones.

But fast and efficient is sadly just keys.

this season definitely feels flightstone starved.

the weeklies are the emerald dream/superbloom and then the niffen in the caverns. I think they each give 150-200 stones.

world quests give them, i am pretty sure, but only in the 10-15 range. other than that, if you are pushing keys, just keep doing it sigh

1 Like

Not necessarily efficient but digging in the ground is surprisingly good for banking flightstones. Every “wing” item that can be opened for crests awards roughly 10~ flightstones too and you can keep them in your bag when you’re capped.

3 Likes

Yeah I just did a wing quest as I was curious, 16 Flightstones.

I’ve decided I’m just banking everything and I will upgrade over time as I do normal activities.

I bought a bunch of shovels from the expedition and flew around ohnaran plains digging up dirt while I was looking for keys.

2 Likes

I q heroics on my dps while i do other stuff. They go really really fast tbh. ~30 for completion.

2 Likes

I am finding tons of flightstones by digging up stuff the dirt piles and exp bags…Awaken Shores is the Dream zone right now go fly and find the green orbs they give flightstones too…also treasure chests have them…stop being lazy and go find them…

I get the green dust (whatever it’s called) and whelp crests but no flight stones for those orbs.

They give Crests not flightstones.

1 Like