Most Delicious Clams - WQ

No clams are spawning at the pond… this is the third quest that has bugged out today for me, abandoning and picking it back up does nothing, it’s a phasing bug because of the fish phase in and out when I drop into the water.

Edit: I dropped the quest for the 5th time and logged out to see if it did something, now i can’t even see the questgiver despite it being shown on the map. This is so busted.

5 Likes

i’m experiencing the exact same bug, when i’m looking down at the pool from outside the zone i can see the clams, but when i enter the zone they phase out; the questgiver is phasing in and out for me as well

1 Like

I can confirm it is a phasing issue. if I walk over to the gate of the queen, and look back to the lake, I can see the clams. If I walk back towards the lake, they disappear.

Make sure you compete the quest “What will it lure” first. You have to go back and turn that in and then come back and you should be able to see the clams and complete it.

What will it lure needs an autocomplete to fix the phasing issue and to streamline the questing.

It makes no sense for us to have to go all the way back to turn it in, and then come all the way back to the exact same point to complete Most Delicious Clams.

27 Likes

“What will it lure” is bugging it for sure. Just had this problem it should really be addressed

same issue with me

Long since done with lure quest, but NPC to hand in quest to isn’t on the hill side for me. Complete quest in my log, 8/8 clams but nowhere to hand in.

That happened to me when i first posted this thread, if you have any other quests or WQ nearby, finish those first, then see if the NPC shows up. This quest has some severe phasing issues.

If this is correct, I’ll /hug you if I see you in game.

Just happened to me as well. I can see the claim but went I enter the area they phase out…

okay figured it out. SO if you have two events in the same area finish one and turn it in but also turn in quest. The first would quest has to disappear off the map before you can do another on close by.

6 months and not fixed…
worth the sub.

1 Like

Same issue here, really shows blizzards priority to fixing issues. this isn’t a “you just have to do that quest first” problem. if that were the case, you shouldn’t even be eligible to pick up the quest… this is so busted and i’ve recently came back to the game and have experienced more issues in a week than in the last 10 years of playing…

This is the worst zone I have ever seen. Bug bugs bugs galore mixed in with terrible quest design and mob placement.

This bug among numerous other have still not been fixed!

This quest is stilled bugged. No clams are spawning. Just wanted to let you know. I appreciate your time.

this helped me out thank you

1 Like

Quest still bugged. Lmfao. SAJ.