Most cute names you've seen?

In an old guild our GM was called Kittycane. I always thought her name was cute and fun.

Sergeant Reckless, bold hero of the Korean War.
Honorable mention goeth to Potoooooooos.

As for hither, I suppose Meezah doth qualifieth.

Reporting for duty :raised_hand:

3 Likes

Meee it’s in my name!

2 Likes

Every Night Fae npc.

I have a Gnome mage named Lilliput (from Lilliputians in the novel Gulliver’s Travels).

There is a Tauren who posts on here named Mooriarity (or something like that).

1 Like

My main’s name is Betsy. That’s cute, right?

p.s. I also have a fox named Vixey after the character in Fox and the Hound.

8 Likes

Mine.

(â—ïŒžâ—ĄïŒœâ—)⋈。✧♡

Yes that’s exactly what that says lol

Anyone or thing named kitty because I hear it in boos voice from monsters Inc. Special motion to a kul turian female feral druid named Touchmykitty

I saw a troll named Canoodle once. I thought that was a cute name for a troll. I dunno why but I think trolls may be the most affectionate horde race lol

2 Likes

Lovefool the Orc :grin:

3 Likes

I think Applebear is a cute name

14 Likes

(nobody tell them Diablo is Spanish for “Devil”
)

2 Likes

This.
I also saw someone in Classic named “ilikepikachu” today.
It was adorable lol.

I’m rather happy with my Vulperas name I just need to level him one day

3 Likes

My warlock on my classic realm is named Honeybadger, that’s pretty cute

5 Likes

Willow has my one of my favorite names on the forums. Love their posts as well. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I forgot about Dove and Applebear

1 Like

I generally really like it when I see people who have very clearly put thought into coming up with a name that sounds like an actual name as opposed to a pun

sadly that’s pretty rare these days. Which I guess just makes it even more precious when it happens.

1 Like

That was the name of my first toon in vanilla! I started with a trial account (iirc a friend from ultima online sent it to me to bring me over). After my time was up I went to walmart and bought the full game and started over again on a new account (unaware that you couldn’t have duplicate names). I forever lost that name.

Okay but:

Imgur

2 Likes