Most brainrot spec in the entire game

Aff locks entire ability toolkit except for fear and unstable affliction are instant cast dots that’s damage is increased by mastery. Most brainrot thing I’ve ever seen. Stack mastery or haste and just kill everything because it does unhealable damage and can not die because of how overpowered drain life is.

10 Likes

get off my mog or start typing normal not-bot takes like holy moly
what even is that staff its worse than what u just typed here

4 Likes

Get off Elise’s mog.

They need to look bad alone.

8 Likes

nobody cares enough about you to copy your mog or see what you’re doing. Get over yourself. You’re in a guild of nobodies made by yourself.

8 Likes

not even urself wants to be in a guild with u, checks out rlly

guess ur nobody

spriest shufflers flame themselves its wild

I’m in a massive 1000 player guild actually. So your point has been invalidated.

https://i.gyazo.com/a355cb721b3e55c6357d0a94f4f0d896.png

I don’t care enough to look at that link. Go outside and touch some grass you have 3500 posts on forums.

6 Likes

mog copiers are cringe

1 Like

3500 and i’ve still said less fried things than your original post

Actually thats also wrong. Every post I go to on forums you are giving your worthless opinion when it isn’t asked for.
Oh and also that Halo mog does not match at all. It is big and bulky and just ugly. L2 transmog properly.

7 Likes

mind telling me who asked you about babyraging about aff of all specs?

Hmm, like you, posting 3500 posts, I can post whatever I want. Don’t need to be asked to or have your permission.

1 Like

so no one asked, got it

Nobody asked but they shall receive.

i think if u spent less time complaining about drain life u might actually see the world beyond 1600

8 Likes

if its so good and broken why dont you just play one and get your free glad

3 Likes

I love that scene

Idk. My sp feels more brain rot than my aff. Kicks are way less scary.