Mortui Vivos Docent Recruiting for 2 Teams

Mortui Vivos Docent is a newer guild that is rapidly growing. We have two raid teams, one that is established and one we are building up due to the need of players we currently have. We have been raiding together on the weekends and are all 12/12N and 3/12H. The recruitment needs of each team is outlined below. We are looking to have a tight knit community where both teams are willing to help each other and communicate with each other including helping the other team with raid if you are logged in and feel like raiding. We all run M+ together, have drunk raid nights for old achieves/mounts/xmog and some of us PVP as well.

Odins Raid Team (12/12N, 3/12H): Raid times 7-10pm EST Tue/Wed/Thu
Looking for 3 heals and a few solid dps. Will consider any class/spec.
Odins Team is the more progression oriented of our two teams with a stronger focus on obtaining CE sooner than later.

Zyglrox Raid Team (12/12N, 3/12H): Raid times 8-11pm EST Fri/Sat
Looking for 1 heal and 2 dps. Will consider any class/spec.
Zyglrox is also a progression minded team and will be pushing into mythic once we have obtained AOTC but our main goal is not necessarily to strive for CE this patch but to progress as far through mythic as we can while growing as a group.

If you are interested in Odins Team, please add btag Shadowolfz#11852 and he would be happy to chat with you about his team and his goals!

If you are interested in Zygrlox Team, please add my btag Apexya0206#1811 and we can chat more, or just reply here!

If you just have questions about the guild itself, I am the GM so you can add my btag from above, or just reply here and we can chat!

I sent a bnet request, but thought I would reply here as well. I am a returning raider, so still getting caught up but Zyglrox times would be perfect for me.

1 Like

Hey there! Looking to join a weekend guild, you guys might be a good fit! I sent a b-net request, please let me know if you need a BM hunter!

Hello All,

We are still recruiting for the weekend team. Feel free to contact Ursidae with any questions. We’re a group that likes to get bosses down but have fun while doing it.

Hey everyone we are still trying to recruit for our weekend team! We are now 5/12 H but we still need to round out our roster. If you are interested, add my btag Apexya0206#1811 and we can chat more, or just reply here!