Mortignis we need you

Congrats, dude.

Send me a message when Heltor responds - I like to trash New World at least once a month.

Heltor responded, he said you were kind of a mess who isn’t worth his time. Not worth anyone’s time really. I was kind of exasperated by the response. I wish you well.

Well, let me know when he doesn’t waste his time again.

I have some New World stats I’d like to share.

Oh wow, we got a statistician here. You make money doing that?

Actually, I kind of do.

So, stay tuned.

Who is waiting?

Honestly having fun on Tich, it’s the closest ED was like minus the RP. Always world pvp happening on Warmode in Elwynn.

1 Like

A wild Madalu appears!

1 Like

Tichondrius has always been the best server in the game. Back in WoD/Legion you couldn’t find better World PVP. WPVP has never been Emerald Dream’s main priority, even during it’s weak ‘‘prime.’’ It would be lucky to crack the top 5 behind RP, Drinking, and E-dating each other on discord. Emerald Dream also housed some of the weakest guilds in the game. Guilds that allowed me to server hop, and dismantle anyone who crossed my path. Guilds whose leaders main priority was leeching as much $$$ from their members as possible… on Tichondrius, my main priority was finding you, and ruining your day. A true World PVPer.

Welcome aboard.

Don’t take Madalu’s positivity that far lmao, tich is the last bastion of wow. Enjoy, if that’s what you’re into.

2 Likes