Mortal dance nerf to 25% in PvP/BG

Just noticed mortal dance is only showing 25% in pvp, there was no mention of this anywhere… or this is only a visual bug?

It’s always been like this, since they introduced it, only crazy classes with crazy MS is Fury warrior (takes time to build 40%) arms with Sharpen, and rogues with Shiv

So, 50% only applies to PVE content which to me is such a useless change and I was excited to
see it buff’d to 50% but, who’s going to put a point into mortal dance for PVE???

Thank Christ it’s not 50% in PvP too. Almost 100% uptime on a 50% ms from a class with crazy mobility, consist dam, and burst?

Delusional if you think that would’ve been okay

3 Likes

Healing all over the top, I dont see any reason why not ms at 50% for everyone. Why play a melee when you can play a caster.

This has to be bait

Yeah it’s bait, there’s no way you’re that much of a creature to think this is in any way a valid statement.

Bait what, noboy visits demon hunter forum

Yes, I agree with your comment but, the debuff only lasts 5 seconds (during that time we can easily be stunned, CC etc.) and how many healing spells, defensives do healers/tanks have?? plus, it gets more stupid when there are 2 or more healers hugging each other in BGs/WPVP, how would you counter that? most likely premade group yes but, realistically most of us play solo. I can keep going on but, still does not answer the question why PVE content needs 50% healing reduction receive?