Morning Raid Team <Coffee and Karazhan> LFM for WOTLK | Wed. & Thurs. 8:30AM -11:30 AM EST

< Coffee and Karazhan >

Morning Raiding Guild

All TBC content cleared | Wed & Thur 8:30 AM - 11:30 AM EST

Currently recruiting:

• Note – The Rogue, Mage, Druid, Death Knight Token is full at this time.

• All (other) exceptional players are encouraged to inquire about our Wrath raid team(s).

About C&K:

• C & K has been around for well over a year now. We created the guild because of the need for it. A lot of us are Second/Third shift workers, or mornings are just better for us. We love the game but can’t run like the normal 9-5 crowd. Plus, name a better combo than Coffee and Raiding!

Progression:

• All TBC content has been cleared as we’ve progressed through the expansion.

Raiding Times:

• Wednesday & Thursday 8:30AM - 11:30AM

• (Optional raids) Friday we occasionally rotate old raid content.

Expectations:

• Being able to listen in Discord. You don’t have to speak, but at least be able to type to inform us of anything.

• 75% or better attendance

• Proper consumables and enchants are expected for every boss fight

• Raiders should research fights, know their roles, and review their logs individually to improve

• Be willing to take constructive criticism

Loot System:

• EPGP

Trial period:

• Initiates who join will be limited to a trial period no longer than 3 weeks, but are welcome to receive non-reserved item(s).

• Bahgz #2682 on Discord or Bahgz #1711 on BNET

• Nahzarak

• Soteriamaire

• Twotontony- Thayer#1989

Hello! I see this what posted 10 days ago, are you still looking to fill some slots? I have a prebis enh shaman with a (mostly) prebis resto set to swing when needed. Please add my btag Happy#14131 for convenience. Thanks!

We have filled up at the moment, thank you though!

Do you guys accept social members? Lol I love the guild name!

We do! Hit one of us up in game and come on over!