Morning Raid Team <Coffee and Karazhan> LFM for WOTLK | Wed. & Thurs. 8:30AM -11:30 AM EST

< Coffee and Karazhan > [H] Mankrik

Morning Raiding Guild

2/12 H ICC 25m | 7/12 H ICC 10m | 25M Wed & Thur 8:30 AM - 11:30 AM EST | 10M Mon & Fri 8:30 AM - 11:30 AM EST

Currently recruiting:

• Rogue

• Feral DPS

• Don’t be discouraged if we’re not looking for your class. Please inquire about our Wrath raid team(s) and we might still have room!

About C&K:

• C & K has been around for well over 2 years now. We created the guild because of the need for it. A lot of us are Second/Third shift workers, or mornings are just better for us. We love the game but can’t run like the normal 9-5 crowd. Plus, name a better combo than Coffee and Raiding!

Raiding Times:

• 25M Wednesday & Thursday 8:30AM - 11:30AM
  • 10M Monday & Friday 8:30AM - 11:30AM

Expectations:

• 75% or better attendance

• Proper consumables and enchants are expected for every boss fight

• Raiders should research fights, know their roles, and review their logs individually to improve

• Be willing to take constructive criticism

What You Can Expect From Us:

• An Officer core that works hard to provide a stable raid team, with a positive atmosphere and fun oriented raid environment.

• A maybe not perfect raid team, but one that doesn’t point fingers and works together to accomplish our goals and is always improving!

Loot System:

• EPGP

• Bahgz #2682 on Discord or Bahgz #1711 on BNET

• Hadriande #0461

3 Likes

Still need some peeps :slight_smile: <3

Still need an ELe. Shaman

Hello, if you haven’t already check out the guild discord page! Message me on there at:

• Bahgz #2682

There you can post your Class/Spec and Character Name and ask some more questions that we’d be happy to answer!

To answer your question more directly though. Yes today we recruited an Ele/Resto Shaman but I would still encourage you to apply!

Should watch out for this guild, it seems the GM tony Likes lil kids if you get what I mean ( like like them) seems he has a past with this stuff.

Looking for an Unholy DK & Boomkin. Let’s get ready for Ulduar!

Looking for an Unholy DK & Boomkin. Let’s get ready for Ulduar!

Come hang out!

@Drinkdrank I can back this up as well.

Looking for that UH DK to help us in Ulduar! Let’s get it!

Looking for that UH DK to help us in Ulduar! Let’s get it!

Looking for a Hunter now! Check us out!

ya just hide your kids from tony

You still have room for a Boomkin? Work 3rd shift and times would be perfect!

Unfortunately, not at the moment. We are exclusively looking for looking for a Hunter to join the 25man Raid team.

Bumpitty Bumping

2/10 HM in 25m. Steadily chugging along! Need that Holy Pally!

The bumpty dance is your chance to do the bump.

Looking for a few DPS! Let’s go! 4/10HM’s down!

Bump Bump. We need some good dps!! Come join the fun!

Still LF some Hunter help! 5/10 HM in 25 now!