More void elf customization TWW

Both. :rofl:

I don’t think having a city counts as customization. That’s just nonsense to me.

5 Likes

Seems a bit like trolling on your part right now. No offense. That was a general list of the work put into Nightborne (zone, city, lore, model etc). If you’re focusing solely on customization options, then Nightborne should be among those that have the most out of all. Like I said, it wouldn’t even surprise me if there are even more than with Night Elves.

Yeah i dont agree with anything outside the character creation screen counting either.

For males, nightborne have 18 different categories to choose customisation from.
For void elves, its 8.5 (the .5 being not all haircuts have tentacle options)

Thats the stuff I count.

2 Likes

I think the elven races in general need to move to the back of the line and wait for the vastly neglected races to catch up.

1 Like

I think all races should get the dracthyr treatment to be honest. Hopefully it comes sooner than later.

11 Likes

I surely hope so.

Been trying to get Blizzard to add stuff for ages.

8 Likes

Didn’t realize that they had a pass through that added some stuff to their options. I guess if you count them up they might be on par with the other races. The variety is still extremely limited. But I don’t think that Nightborne should get the Dark Ranger aesthetic or normal skin tones, etc. so I don’t know what they could or would do.

I agree with Norah in that Elves in general, should move to the back of the line. Night Elves for example, just got two tints for their Heritage and a bunch of additional cosmetics since this last patch was all about them.

I think that if people are going to get nasty about this conversation then there isn’t anything to discuss further. :eyes:

2 Likes

I dont see why there should be any priority system. Blizzard should just be doing this stuff on a regular basis for all races.

If they can make dracthyr with as many options as they did, they can give all races some new hair styles :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

I 100 percent agree, they should be doing this stuff on a regular basis for all, and not just a hair color here or there. That being said, they do things the way that they do and fully neglect some races. Looking at my Kul Tiran who has five options that are somehow all the same face.

3 Likes

There shouldn’t be a priority system, yet blizzard tends to focus on the elves above all else. So the players of the forgotten races get angry, especially when the elves come in and start stomping their feet for more stuff or complaining about only getting a few new hair colors. Many races would jump at just a few new hair colors.

They had a promising start going in to shadowlands.
I wonder where that drive went. They just sort of gave up half way through the job.

2 Likes

Then complain to the devs, not the players. Obviously.
You are free to keep a thread going for Kul Tirans or whatever race is important to you. However, complaining about the players, who have every right to start asking for the things they would like, is pretty out of place and rather anti social. The players are not responsible for you not getting the things you personally want.

4 Likes

I doubt it’s all the same people working on the same stuff, but maybe that effort went towards cosmetics on the Trading Post.

Or maybe they are working hard to make it so hats will also show your longer hairstyles underneath.

Or maybe they are updating Pandaren models (currently the oldest playable character models) up to par with the other races.

One can dream. :upside_down_face:

If pandaren do get new models, i really hope they resolve the clipping issues with capes…

I hope they give my belly the same jhiggle physics as Gallywix’s chins.

Kinky! Yet fair haha

1 Like

Give trolls beards before we get more elf customizations.

3 Likes

Players asking for customizations on the races they play?! Shocking!!!

5 Likes

I’m not saying remove something from them. I’m saying every time they ask for something, they get it, and other races which need a little more help should be taken care of first like Kul Tirans, Zandalari, Mechagnomes, etc.

I am aware of this. I’m specifically highlighting the themes they have available. I wasn’t saying literally sharing customizations with forsaken. I was saying they have the theme of high elf, undead elf, and void elf, all rolled into one race.

1 Like

There is mega threads for the other races (that we update quite regularly), and we do go to the devs (the best we can) with requests. Yet years go by and still nothing. But you can be sure the elves will get something more in TWW.

Absolutely. People suck.