More than 800 employees have signed an open letter to leadership

Lol, it is literally a message made by the creators of this game. Of course it is relevant. :joy:

7 Likes

No I don’t like it when people take it upon themselves to ignore forum rules and make posts about things unrelated to the game in a forum that is supposed to be about the game. Go post in an off topic forum.

You just don’t like to hear the truth. Ignorance is bliss after all.

3 Likes

If you think that, then you know what to do, and the moderator will decide… Will see if you get anything.

1 Like

Speak for yourself. I’m just sick of seeing this forum being spammed by the same topics day after day instead of discussion about the game itself like it should be.

1 Like

Innocent until proven guilty.

Stop being woke and one sided, and wait to see how it all plays out.

1 Like

So they call for Fran Townsend to step down but not J. Allen Brack, the actual PRESIDENT of the company? It’s all smoke and mirrors folks. Let’s see some real heads roll, not just a random Activision exec.

3 Likes

Then put people on ignore and move on forward inside your own bubble. The real world with real events by the real game developers are speaking.

7 Likes

Maybe OP felt it was important enough that even the lazy forum residents would know what it said. And for others, it is proof OP didn’t make it up.

Why would you question that?

11 Likes

Being abused and ignored, passed over for promotions, sexually assaulted without consequence…maybe you’ve heard?

Banding together now while the company is exposed and can’t use retribution against them.

4 Likes

I dunno when you checked out these forums last, but you’re gonna have a lot of flagging to do.

6 Likes

Oh I am sure they are currently on that quest.

2 Likes

lmao…so it WASNT just me who thought her ‘statement’ was a total joke then.
good to know.

11 Likes

If you think I’m living in my “own bubble” then you don’t know me very well. You on the other hand can continue to waste your time refreshing the WoW GD hoping to see the next thread about the same thing.

So you chose to come in and read it even though you think you shouldn’t have to? Odd.

6 Likes

It’s growing over a 1000 now total

6 Likes

That is actually an excellent point.

3 Likes

:+1:
and the fact that 800 are standing up for INSTEAD of denying it happened tells us all that it is very much reality and that EVERYONE at Actiblizzion who has denied it is either flat out lying or incompetent.

4 Likes

Sure thing, Champ! But, 800 employees are indicating what they’ve seen, heard or been exposed to. Going to be plenty of witness statements to comb through while ActiBlizz (and apparently it’s fanboys)go through denial.

8 Likes

Well, you have done your best. You have stated how you feel. OP has stated how he feels. Not much left to do is there?

4 Likes