More Small mounts

Please.

I again propose the issue to make more small compact mounts that give more area for my Character. I returned to Shadowlands not so long ago and for my weird luck with no gear on M+ I’ve got a mount drop from last boss of Tazavesh (my first dungeon after returning) and how SURPRISED I was to see that it was a flying disc! The flying disc similar to my most favorite mount — mage Legion class mount. They are PERFECT. I would love to mount mage discs but I can’t, cause I play mostly on my main Rogue. I was using this weird flying Night Fae carriage which also cool but not as cool as discs.
I also noticed a cool magic book mount from Mage Tower achievement which I will never finish since I don’t play enough character for it, but I digress.

I’m tired of huge mounts that take spaces and cover my character with their huge models. Today I got a season 3 M+ mount for 2.5k rating and it’s ICNREDIBLY HUGE and unnerving. But I like the “disc” design inside it.

So here. I propose again: could we please get some more small and compact mounts? I even made you some concepts:

I also would love to see rogue class mount to be more “roguish”

6 Likes

I second this motion.

And if one could be a pearl white winged proper unicorn (straight spiral horn and no hair on the chin or chest, thank you very much), I would appreciate that.

Oh, and giving my warlock’s dreadsteed translucent red wing (ala Tyrael’s Charger) to turn her into a compact flying mount would be appreciated too.

That orc disc is amazing!

1 Like

This is literally a part of their existing Stygia mount from M+ achievement. They could just cut it out, add some VFX over, scale it a little bit to smaller size and give me as a mount and I would be happy.

More rat mounts that fly.

Yess… please. I love small mounts. The red flying cloud has a bug where you can’t mount up when swimming. If it wasn’t for that I would never use anything else.

The mechagon jetpack would be first on my wishlist. Maybe the broom but i feel i would get bored of it soon. Of course it doesn’t have to be an instacast as it is during the holiday.

1 Like

Oh my god yes!
I always was so keen of this feature. I want jetpack as a mount. I still can’t believe they didn’t add it as some kind of achievement. I would definitely never use anything else but jetpack.

1 Like