More Ret Nerfs

Idk what else needs to be done, but can we start with lowering dmg output to 50% when in Bubble?

Thank you

Getting crushed while Pinky is immortal and un-ccable is kinda… not so funny gameplay tbh.

22 Likes

Yeah this needs to go back to being a thing for sure, I’m also in favor of not allowing melee inside bop again

2 Likes

at least bop can be purged

Yeah if you have a purge on your team

I’ve been wanting this for so damn long, no idea why they decided to remove the halved damage on the one class that can use their entire kit while immune to literally everything and also just so happens to have one of the highest burst windows in the game

2 Likes

Just a reminder that P***** is a slur and should not be used in the context to represent Paladins or people of European descent. Thank you

I’m not in favor of healing to full in ice block or behind disc shields.

I’m not in favor of Perma snares while being 100 to 0d.

I’m not in favor of being damaged and that damage healing it’s user 0-100

not in favor of being 100-0 by a stealth mm hunter

I’m not in favor of getting mortal strikes by arms while he heals to full within 25s

I’m not in favor of getting frost bolted infinitely while the mage blinks around

all I’m hearing is wah wah wah all the way home.

every class is opd in some way.

ret is no different.

4 Likes

Then grab hallowed ground, ez pz

For your other nonsense I’m not going to even both with addressing because you know it’s full of :poop:

5 Likes

Paladins are still only on 85% of every lobby, no idea why you think they could use any tuning.

1 Like

Ret is different

For so many reasons that have been explained to death in every other post.

4 Likes

says the op mage

You’re out of touch my friend

2 Likes

This joke with these rets is immoral, how long will this dgsht show continue?

Sincerely.

ah coming from flavor of the drag9nfligjt xpax demon hunter

The irony of you posting on a warrior while also having a 70 dh and 70 ret yourself

2 Likes

the way this is heading will result in every one rerolling to Paladin.
No one wants to be at a Disadvantage in their PVP Battles but yet Blizzard seems to think it’s ok to allow Paladin’s to Basically have a Counter to every class & add there insane Burst on a short CD which makes for a unpleasant opponent to have to go against. all I see is a influx of Paladins in battle grounds, arena , solo shuffle, which has put me off even playing so time I level mine up and join in on the fun I guess.
I would not go as far to say they are unbeatable but they defiantly have a clear advantage over every class without a Doubt.
(next you will see all Paladin Guild LOL)

Even if rets are nerfed the integrity of this season has been completely destroyed by how long they’ve been like this. Pretty cringe

They’re virtually unkillable unless you have a group as a warrior, they blind you, wait until their CD’s are off cooldown for their burst and then they HoJ you and burst you into dust. As a warrior I disapprove of them having 2 immune bubbles and my shattering throw has such a long cast time to where im rendered virtually useless until I get my cast off and then they pop another shield and Charger away like I didn’t even do anything, and then proceed to heal themselves to full 3 times during the altercation!

No.

Maybe play a different game if you can’t handle rets actually being effective after being a meme for years.

2 Likes

Mental illness is a real thing.