More reasons why parses should not be taken seriously

Maybe I should play arcane mage then, looks super easy. Then I can come here and tell everyone how skilled I am because I’ve mastered the ability to press a single key on my keyboard.

its easy to parse 99 when a well oiled group can kill Patchwerk in 65 seconds and the dps is averaged at 11k.

My guild takes 3-3.15 mins and my average dps is down to 5.5k by then. From what is seems, you need to rely on group composition and everyone else to be doing their job at a high level for it to reflect on your parsing numbers. Pretty silly if you ask me

3 Likes

Don’t let drinknblink hear you say that! If you’re not a high skilled arcane mage pressing one button and killing patch in 1:30 you’re a scrub and should get gud.

1 Like

Clearly Arms is too hard.

No you don’t.

You can literally see spreads of over 90 seconds for 99 parsers.

This is just copium.

There’s a lot of nuance to arcane mage, it isn’t just spam 1 button and if you think that you’re pretty silly. You have to constantly adjust your AB/AM ratio in real time, watch lust timer to snapshot evocates to mitigate dps loss and maintain stacks, and know when you can get greedy and know when you can’t. It’s a lot of management and the fact you think otherwise speaks volumes about your understanding of the game.

Lol how did you get out dpsed by a feral last week in kt? I thought you were a gigachad?

Edit: and a ret pally omg!!! :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Oh sorry, you have to press 2 buttons. Sounds hard.

The game isn’t hard in general. You simply claimed it was a 1 button class, and I corrected you. Carry on.

I’m not he one claiming it’s hard. Drinknblink is. The fact his ret pally out dpsed him on kt last week I am sympathetic with him that the game is probably very hard for him.

I got mind controlled right as I popped my CDs.

Was a sadge time.

1 Like

I never claimed it was “hard”, I said there was nuances to it, you don’t just send 1 button.

Dam when the rets were asking for a buff that must’ve hit you hard knowing they’ll be out dpsing you even more if it happens.

Ah yes, “nuance”, sometimes you press 1 with your index finger and sometimes you click it with your mouse.

I thought parsing was to make sure you can just burn through mechanics rather than avoid them.

Folks claiming big numbers = skill is kinda funny.

I mean when you died the void zone everyone how DPS you…

Mechanics do happen the only difference was is you died to an avoidable one

And you’re playing an arcane mage that claims to be god tier at the game and got out dpsed by a ret paladin and a feral druid lol.

Atleast add context and stop trying to be disingenuous… I know you’re trying to win something here but there’s no reason to be disingenuous about it…

https://classic.warcraftlogs.com/reports/RHGC1Ajm63ycYaVw#fight=47&type=auras&source=25&spells=debuffs&ability=28410

I was clearly mind controlled for 20 seconds after I pop my cooldowns… It’s literally right there in the logs…

It’s fine to come at me, just do it correctly.

1 Like

How am I being disingenuous? Did you not get out dpsed last week on kt by both a ret pally and a feral druid? Was I lying?

Because there is context to that and you are leaving it out on purpose to try and further the “gotcha”.

We both know it, sure I was out DPS by a ret and a feral because I got chosen for the 20 second mind control that happened right after lust and all my CDs were sent.

Like I said atleast do it honestly so you don’t look dumb.

Like dying to a void zone… That’s a mechanic that you can avoid and that’s why I brought it up, I made fun of you in a way that was honest, I wouldn’t cherry pick a fight where a mechanic hits you that YOU can’t control because that wouldn’t be right.

3 Likes