More race lore!

Hello! This is a post I have wanted to write for a long time, and figured now is better than never.

As a roleplayer on Argent Dawn, we are all very fond of sticking to the lore, when we can. The problem is, a lot of the lore is up for interpretation and guessing. One of the biggest issues I have is the lack of lore on certain races.

Do Lightforged Draenei keep their Light when risen into undeath, taken that they can be (Lightforged Death Knights)?
Do Worgen live longer than normal humans and how does the curse ACTUALLY work?
What is it like being close to a Void Elf for a long amount of time?
Average height of people
Do worgen have heightened senses in their human form? What sort of aura do they see?

Also with the newest addition; the Dracthyr. How were they created? Did they come from eggs and did they all get created at once or did they come in pulls? Do they grow up or are they born adults?

These are also just things Iā€™d love to find out more about, because we all so dearly love the races of the Warcraft universe. I have no idea how to put this out, whether it be by books, e-books on the page, a character sheet for all races with more detailed description of height and all that. This is something that would be widely popular as well.

A side-note, perhaps more lore on who is welcome within the main cities?

I also want to state that I am not against people freely RPing how they like, but to a bigger community one usually wants that immersion that we all follow the same set of rules to a degree, respectfully for others and those around us. And we learn while we play!

Please add anything you feel is needed and things that have gone unanswered.

10 Likes