More nerfs to fdk?

What the heck blizzard. Why nerf frost dk even more???

2 Likes

Because they’re op in pve and blizzard doesn’t care about pvp

3 Likes

Didn’t you make this thread yesterday or was that another dragon?

It got nerfed more today…

1 Like

MORE? Poor fdks lol

3 Likes

Most of it doesn’t apply to pvp and a bunch of other stuff got changed.

I didn’t see anything about it not carrying over to PvE lol. The Basilisk Collar nerf on BM was a PvE raid nerf which carried directly over to PvP damage as well.

3/6 don’t apply to pvp

True, but still those 3/6 really also needed the “Doesn’t apply to PvP” tag as well. FDK isn’t that strong right now in PvP in my eyes. I never really get too worried seeing a FDK in a shuffle.

1 Like

Deathbringer got remade in the patch. This is tuning to the new deathbringer, not a nerf to pre 11.0.5 fdk.

Ahh interesting, didn’t see that in the patch notes. Wild though they Pre-nerf before the patch even drops.

It was already nerfed by 50% in PvP. They nerfed it by another 22%. It’s not even playable in PvP. Blizzard must’ve forgot they nerfed it before….

This is so unacceptable. I’m thinking of unsubbing at this point. What’s the point of playing if they are going to treat frost death knight like this.

Edit: not to mention glacial was also nerfed by 20% for no reason at all in PvP. What a joke!!!

2 Likes

So what you’re saying is that it isn’t actually a nerf at all since all of the tuning is to the hero spec that you aren’t going to be using

No, it could have been potentially viable. Now it’s not even playable…

1 Like

its because frost dk which was already good was going ot end up getting buffed from all the changes which would have put it in the op area of balancing.

Frost DK nerfs!
And arcane mage!?

:grinning: this puts a big smile on my face.

Maybe my warlock now will be wanted on +12 keys because 99% of groups are formed with aug evoker+frost dk with arcane mage, ret pally or assassin rogue

Now they just need to nerf ret pally and assassin rogue next.

This is a pvp form not PvE! :rage:

the truly enlightened know that PVP is just a form of PVE nowadays

it can even be literal dragonslaying

1 Like

there was that one team that lost like 2 games to frost dk enhance so dk was too strong

1 Like