More Mailing alt issues

I posted earlier that it wouldent let me send items between alts with the same first name. It seems there are more issues than just that. I made another character with a different first name so I can mail stuff around. Lets pretend they are named Alt A, Alt B, Other Alt. I cannot mail from Alt A to Alt B directly, but I can mail Alt A to Other Alt, When I try to mail from Other Alt, to Alt B, it send the mail to Alt A anyways, I tried multiple times, and same result. Also mailing from Alt B to Other alt and trying to mail it back to Alt B, it sends to Alt A anyways. Pretty huge issue

1 Like

The mailbox system also will not let you mail “Bind to account until equipped” items between factions, which feels like a huge oversight. I get not being allowed to mail to other players on the other faction, but my own alts? with specifically BoAuE gear on a non-PvP ruleset? That just seems silly.

1 Like

I wish they worked on weekends, or had part of the team work during weekends, we only get so much “beta” time before launch, we don’t even know if they’ve seen this as an issue, if it’s fixed in the next build.. The only thing I know about being fixed in the next build is the sound the water makes when you jump into/out of it.