More Incubus options

Was doing the warlock quest lines yesterday on Felmoo and noticed in one of the kissing booths at the darkmoon faire that the incubus kissing booth operator was a different variation than what we currently have!

Hopefully we see more options for our Incubus soon because as it stands, there is only one option for incubus and I think it would be cool to have more options.

My other demons are one of the new imps, the new red fel hunter, and a blue /red blueberry. I have a fel succubus but maybe a fel incubus would be cool to have too.

23 Likes

I support this!

I would like different coloured blueberries too. As in their fel or fire cousins.

5 Likes

Oh 100% I would love fel void walkers or blue void walkers with fel like armor!

Like this?

11 Likes

YES PLEASE!
:dracthyr_heart:

3 Likes

Going back to the incubus, it looks like wowhead did a article before about how some players came up with different variations!

Here’s one of the pictures that shows a concept next to the one we already have drawn.

9 Likes

I love that green/gold/black incubus.

I want that :frowning:

7 Likes

I summon thee, Rosenivy~

7 Likes

Omg me too.

I pinged him it’s only a matter of time LOL

5 Likes

I’m legit waiting for the fel incubus model so I can switch from the fel succubus over to it, I love the way it looks with the extra armor and the pants or leggings or whatever so that’s what I use on all of mine but I prefer the incubus over the succubus since I like men so yeah I’d prefer having the fel incubus to use personally.

Not to mention the least Blizzard could do is give us fel incubus and shadow incubus to match the fel succubus and the shadow succubus so we have a few options. :heart: :heart: :heart:

6 Likes

Yeah we def need more options for the Incubus. Even though I don’t really use that pet very often, I’d at least like the fel option.

4 Likes

Da boi might be new, but he deserves all the loving the others have gotten. :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Oh my… Left boy looks fantastic! Look at those pants!

5 Likes

They’re Sandy Olsson hot.

3 Likes

I know it’s unlikely, but I’d love if there were face and hair options for the incubus/succubus. :smiling_face_with_tear:

6 Likes

Sorry for the late reply was doing a dungeon then called mom and dad. Anyway…

Oh 100% I agree. I like having more options and compliments especially!

:dracthyr_nod:

I know right? Like those tights really work well with the fel armor.

Oh for sure I would love to have my incubus have longer hair and a more stern face.

2 Likes

:dracthyr_tea:
I see why warlocks become what they are now.

Tempted by the succubus an “Fel” for the demon.

2 Likes

I like the hunky funkys, let’s set it up!

2 Likes

Fashionably late to the topic but yes. More Incubi plz

7 Likes

Our summoning ritual was delayed but you did appear.

4 Likes

Cool a new Blood Elf Male pet to add to my collection :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes