More Hairstyles for Night Elves please!

There haven’t been any new hairstyles for Night Elves datamined which is a bit worrying. I was hoping to see a lot more hairstyles for Night Elves, especially long ones like in this picture:

https://imgur.com/a/tuUG7k8
(if anyone has trust level 3, please link it :smiley: )

The upper 2 are absolutely gorgeous - please consider adding more Night Elf hairstyles!

2 Likes

We haven’t really seen any new hairstyles except what’s already in game in some places. One of the alliance campaign quests, the one where your army marches on the gates of Zandalar through Nazmir, features female Night Elves with a cropped/spiky hairstyle (and supposedly heritage armor?) not available to players.

No new datamined hairstyles for any races yet.

Just keep an eye on wowhead and mmo-champ. Probably in a few weeks they will implement it on alpha.

3 Likes

:+1: :+1:

Top shelf.

2 Likes

They haven’t put any of the new styles in yet. They’re coming later.

I’m hoping for some highborne hairstyles.

1 Like

Look at the Night Elf posters in this thread.

Three of the four are using what appears to be the first hair selection, which is the long straight hair. They need more long hair options, they’re elves… In every single fantasy with elves, they’ve always had obnoxious amounts of hair. It’s a staple look for them.

They need more long hair options for the Night Elves for both the men and women.

7 Likes

More hairstyles? :no_mouth:

Most of the data mining is colors so far. Which is fine because that’s easier for now.

Give it time

No, no hair styles for you.

And most of the colors are just DK colors being allowed for everyone.

It’s an alpha. Stuff changes and updates all the time even when it’s just a beta.

And by colors I meant stuff like hair, skin and eyes. Those are way easier to do compared to making a brand new hairstyle model.

My point was that the work already done is minor. They added a few new original hair colors, but the majority of them are DK colors being enabled for everyone.

I never commented on the skin colors and the like.

I know it’s an alpha. They’ll add more stuff later.

Hopefully more hairstyles, they added one but I hate that one. It’s the short one from the archer NPCs that wasn’t usable by players.

I’d like more haristyles as well.

That’d be awesome.

There should’ve been like 30 more the day they released the updated models, let’s be real. Here we are like eight years later and there’s only going to be a good like four or five, watch.

2 Likes