More ghost animal forms WHEN?!

I just don’t get why blizzard hasn’t given us more options for the ghost wolf/

They have had soooo much fun with druid forms.

Even the dang soul shape from night fae has more froms!

5 Likes

They kinda pigeon-holed themselves with the name, y’know? Kinda weird too since “Spirit Animal” would have made more sense and allowed them to give Shaman races unique forms.

Do you know about the spirit raptors?

It isn’t like abilities haven’t been renamed in the past. Could rename it. But even with that, druids still have bear form, cat form, moonkin etc. But Zandalari are turtles and dinosaurs.

But yeah, it’s sad that Night Fae soul shape is still getting new forms added while shaman sit on the sidelines for flavor and customization, especially considering that soul shape is most likely going to remain specific to this expansion and will be more or less forgotten in the next expansion, where updates to Ghost Wolf to have racial forms or more glyph options would stick.

2 Likes

+1 support OP.

At least have a Ghost Form unique to every playable Shaman race. I mean the Raptors was a nice touch and should be baseline for Trolls but let’s go.

Heck yeah or just call it “Ghost Form” instead of Ghost Wolf.

3 Likes

I think the spirit animal is genius and matches the class fantasy so well.

Every shaman should get to turn into their spirit animal and like you said it should be specific to the race, but then offer the ability to unlock other forms

3 Likes

Right on!

For example, Orcs would likely have the OG Wolf. Trolls could go Raptor. Maybe Goblins could have a dingo or hyena? Not sure about Draenei but maybe Talbuk or whatever.

Then Blizz could add additional unlocks like the Night Fae covenant has access to.

Also, all Ghost Forms might not have to be the same shade of blue. Heck it, there are different shades of blue! And different colors altogether. Ghost Forms could maybe be spectral green or ghostly purple or even red(similar to the Beast Slaying weapon enchant glow/or the Blood DK Magic Shell Glyph kind of red).

Maybe I just expect to much out of reality but it seems a multi-billion dollar game that is recognized the world over would be able to staff enough solid developers that all these little creative idea’s we chip about and discuss here in the forums would be mere afterthoughts in comparison.

The completely insane thing is that most of these suggestions that players constantly make are already in the game and don’t seem like they would be huge issues to implement to make their player base happy and coming back.

The Night Fae base forms are in the game…Warlock Demon Stable, already in the game…seasonal xmog restrictions…the older and awesome spell sounds and visual effect…already in the game(Im thinking old Shadowbolt that split into 3 skulls and the Lightning Bolt that some Shaman NPC’s in the game already use…

Anways, sorry I’m heckin tangenting again.

1 Like