More Customization!

why not both ?

I’m so sorry to see you unsub, Fezzy :frowning:

I do feel you, though. No new customization options in 9.1 is a big disappointment.

:persevere:

7 Likes

Was it though? I am not a fan of being contrarian but I don’t think they ever promised you would get new customizations every patch.

I think you’re reading too much into it. A lot of those answers are basically “we can’t talk about this thing because it’s not ready to be talked about.”

It’s not even that it’s not coming in 9.1 is just when blizz says “no plans for the immediate or near future” usually means never.

We are playing the game that the devs want to play, not so much the players want to play. They are so freakin stubborn on systems that they will go down with their ship. So far I haven’t hated SL… but if the story continues to be bad, and horrible armors like what’s show cased for covenants and no heritage armor? I may take a longgg needed break.

5 Likes

I think it would be a mistake to lock features like that behind having played an entire expansion and grinding out the right covenants.

Yo my vulpera is female because the color pattern fits better i feel this

1 Like

Speak for yourself. Balesong is expressing the same opinion as mine and that of others, Miss smart pants.

If you want more content, start making yourself heard about it in a post created by you instead of coming to the post of others.

If you are really brave enough to plead for something about more content and not just belittle what others are interested in.

4 Likes

I don’t think Undead ever got upright models, it was an animation loop for standing guard in Zuldazar, it’s a bit different.

Customization is content, though. I’m content that I’m sure more people are interested in than something like Mythic Raiding.

So no beard/mustache separate customization after the very underwhelming male Blood Elf options? Shame.

1 Like

The team should be adaptive enough were customizations (especially since they lend so much to player agency and interest) and content can be done at the same time. That’s what you have teams and departments for.

Where are the heritage armors for the remaining races? Why did horde get popular race’s HA first and alliance is getting their last? The player agency talk is nearly a meme by now.

4 Likes

Just give me a rolex and earrings and I’ll be happy!

Yeah they straight up lied about increasing customization. Remember when they said it would come for allied races in 9.5 esque patches? Now the answer is nothing in the short term.

4 Likes

The effort put into the game seems pretty barebones to me right now. This is an RPG, so where’s the love for customization? Where’s player housing? Where is the feeling that you’re playing a real person, and not a mindless drone?

2 Likes

As a NE player I am super stoked with the customizations they got, but the other races didn’t appear to get that love, besides maybe the orcs and dwarves.

Disappointed in human customizations, the diversification should have been the base line additions, not the whole of the new features. There isn’t a proper real human red hair that looks nice, customizations of hair bands or anything like that. But blood elves got a raw deal the most of all.

3 Likes

Agreed. “We” don’t want customization, OP doesn’t speak for me. Customization is so far down the list.

You say that as if Blizzard is a small indie company with not enough resources to add not only content but also customization!

Wait, they actually tend to act like that… Crap.

I do too. Or just about any LONG hairstyle that’s not in a weird updo. I want to understand why Blizz is allergic to giving characters bangs unless it’s either super short hairstyles or they have some ugly headband on.

Girl we are the same race lol

2 Likes

I just saw in another post that wow only has 4 members on the art team. Maybe now I see why they can be so limited. What’s appalling is that they don’t realize how much value good art has on a game especially like wow. Not everybody plays for the Meta.

2 Likes