More character slots

Are we getting more character slots in Wrath? Can we? I’d like more :slight_smile:

4 Likes

It hasn’t been mentioned anywhere and wasn’t part of original WOTLK, so I doubt it.

Really digging the FFT name btw. Absorb power in the sky and strike! Lightning Stab!

2 Likes

They should just do like retail and remove server limits and have only the 50 per account limit.

It was always just a server limitation.

3 Likes

They should add extra character slots to the cash shop for those who want them.

1 Like

That would make me very happy :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I figured with the addition of death knight that they will add another character slot.

I dont think blizz would force people to delete something so they can play the new class [if youre full on character slots]

I could be wrong but it feels like throughout most expansions when they add a new class or race, they also add more slots

Agrias Oaks was one of my favorite characters in that game… back in the day… she always stayed in my party :slight_smile:

I’m hoping they just give us as many slots as possible. I hate having a horde server and an alliance server.

1 Like

I doubt it since it would require actual work on their part, but even a bump to 11-12 would help since it would give space for one of each class + banker.

As is I’m going to have to delete a 70 if I want to make a DK.

We got 1 extra slot with Wrath, and I think we got another with MoP.

We should have an extra slot.

We’re not getting the extra slot. Vanilla and TBC originally had 9 slots. They gave us a 10th with WotLK so people could have one of each class.

Unfortunately, they gave us the 10th slot early in TBC classic. So we’re not getting in in Wrath because we don’t deserve it and it’s not what Brian thinks is true to his vision for Classic.

Pray he doesn’t alter it any further.

1 Like

https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Character#:~:text=Patch%208.0.,per%20realm%20(was%2012).

Patch changes are at the bottom of the page. Tells you when they increased the character per server limit each time.

[Patch 3.0.2] (2008-10-14): Limit of characters per realm increased to 10, from 9.

Was 9 until Wrath hit. Then they gave us the 10th. We already got the 10th in TBC Classic. :frowning:

Just have 2 accounts solves the problem of running out of slots.

I don’t know why we haven’t. This was an old realm limitation that really doesn’t apply anymore. Fortunately most of us are not going to make more than 10 characters anyway.

No, Blizz wants you to buy another account and a paid boost.

no we didnt.

I’d just like 50 slots on one server. That would be nice.

Yea we did, it’s right in the patch notes.

9 in vanilla/tbc, 10 with wrath prepatch.

Though there’s zero reason they just can’t lift server restrictions at this point.

1 Like

Wouldn’t be surprised if this^ is why they would choose not to lift the restrictions.

Let’s just hope they decide to add this QoL improvement - they did say they’re adding some features to the barber shop too so maybe… just maybe?