More Changes Due to Lawsuit

ie: I completely made all of this up myself. None of it is real BUT it is 100% genuine pulled fresh from your :peach:

You’re an idiot

You’re also an idiot

2 Likes

You did? Huh, guess that’s what happens when I’m inside your head.

Stay classy, Bearhands! :wink:

The references in question are to do with Afrasiabi. Don’t let hypothetical fears run away with you.

2 Likes

“While we turn to our team for guidance in our internal work to protect marginalized groups and hold accountable those who threaten them, we also want to take immediate action in Azeroth to remove references that are not appropriate for our world. This work has been underway, and you will be seeing several such changes to both Shadowlands and WoW Classic in the coming days.

There is no specific mention of Afrasaibi anywhere.

1 Like

Don’t worry all you addicts will be stuck playing a terrible version of the game propped up by a company that is now known for sexual harassment and making a girl commit suicide. Anyone who doesn’t know what I am talking about, look up wow dev causes employee to commit suicide. Here is a link to another forum post - https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/employee-takes-her-own-life/1043722

ANYONE SUPPORTING THIS COMPANY IS A PIECE OF TRASH, IF YOU KEEP PLAYING THEIR GAME, YOU ARE NO BETTER THAN THE ACTIONS THEY HAVE TAKEN. BE A BETTER PERSON AND CURVE YOUR ADDICTION TO WOW AND GET THE F OUTSIDE.

1 Like

Says the guy wearing several PvP set pieces?

Well, I must just enjoy terrible version of the game then. Oh woe is me.

Suicide, by definition, is self-inflicted.

Are you about to throw away your sweat-shop China-manufactured PC now?

No?

Way to stand on principle, man.

4 Likes

Considering they already replaced his NPC, they don’t have to.

There are quests and items referencing him as well.

Incidentally. Doesn’t mean they stop there.

So? I expect the other references are to things like the “nappy-headed” line that had to be removed, or the one night elf rogue NPC who’s obsessed with a rogue trainer. I’d be very surrpised if they removed skimpy armor or changed it (especially since the latter can mess up clipping even more).

2 Likes

So, there.

Shh, don’t let common sense affect the mouth frothing from people who are in desperate need of fresh air.

1 Like

Might as well give everyone a sheet with 2 eyeholes and leave it at that. This is just stupid.

If you want to play the game then play the game. If you don’t want to then don’t. Should the game be change top adhere to those who get offended by in-game stereotypes of all kinds? No. The game has always been about conflict, and with conflict you will have to deal with things that will make you feel uneasy. Remember this is a GAME, based on a WORLD that is not REALITY. Don’t like it, don’t play. The problems isn’t in the game, its in the management of Blizzard’s employees.

3 Likes

No, I don’t, that’s you being a far left regressive and associating your own prejudices to people who haven’t spoken of them. The funniest thing about your idiotic virtue signaling is that you’re far worse than the people you claim to fight and you’re so blinded with your own self-righteousness that you’re too blind to even realize it.

3 Likes

You are the problem. There is thousands of employees. Blaming an entire company over a select few, with no convictions yet.

You always seem mad. Offended, even.

3 Likes

I don’t think the idiots realize that by boycotting Blizz or wanting Blizz to fail miserably, they’ll be affecting those poor, poor victims far more than the people they THINK they’ll be affecting. But what do you expect from the groups of mentally ill virtue signalers.

1 Like

Pointing at virtue signaling idiots and saying, “hey, look, a bunch of virtue signaling idiots” is not being offended or angry–it’s simply pointing out the obvious.

1 Like