More Afro Human Hairstyles

You even know the truth hurts and were surprised to be hurt by it

1 Like

So, what is your point?

3 Likes

My point was I wanted to hear your garbage logic on how afros are ruining the world and video games

You gave basically the exact answer I expected, then got mad when people went “lol saw that coming”

So, good luck with that

6 Likes

What makes you think I am mad? I am enjoying watching college football with several of my friends… I am in a great happy mood.

1 Like

I normally don’t agree with Blackgirlbel and see her mainly as a troll but I do agree with this .

It makes sense that if they are going to give players the skin colors that they give the hair that would normally be seen with that skin tone.

5 Likes

This is a fantasy game and has nothing to do with the real world so those rules do not apply here. SMH…

4 Likes

Then they should remove white people from the game too.

1 Like

ANd cows with antlers

3 Likes

I agree with you totally!!! I hate that humans are in this game.

1 Like

Did you know that Orcs are the race with the most customization combinations? So what’s the problem?

2 Likes

What makes you think I am white?

2 Likes

I want to have the Afro lip plates as well.

If Gnomes get corn rolls I am down to faction switch tonight!!

1 Like

I’d explain it to you but I feel I’d have a better chance of talking a stump into sprouting leaves.

6 Likes

You can’t explain because what I typed out is not racism.

2 Likes

This thread probably would’ve died if he didn’t come here, so that’s good, I guess.

Exactly. This person gets it.

1 Like

Well time for me to go I have to get ready for my guild raid… Nice chatting with everyone here. Everyone take care and have a great and safe weekend.

1 Like

If it’s this hard for blizzard to kick a racist grieve bot out of a forum thread, thats not a good look for the lawsuits allegations of headquarters environment.
I gladly look forward to keeping an open discussion with extra ideas not initially mentioned in the beginning post :blush:

10 Likes

/yawn, you bore everyone