More Afro Human Hairstyles

Can we get some longer afro textured hairstyles for humans as some people chose not to wear their a shrunken style? Wrathion, Eonar’s and Moana’s yaki volume all come to mind for good in-game/movie starting sources to draw inspiration from:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9E6OvkJ7E0
(Braids, twists and different cornrow styles are also other welcome options to improve.)

49 Likes

Would be pretty cool. Wrathion in particular looks amazing.

9 Likes

Yes and for gnomes too please :heart:

5 Likes

Forsaken need them as well.

2 Likes

You really want to get banned this badly?

2 Likes

For what? TRUTH.

4 Likes

No. Humans have 60 hairstyle options between males and females.

6 Likes

just report and move on lol

5 Likes

Sheesh, imagine if he was a normal person with a job… oh wait he could be. Guess thats why inclusivity trainings are important when weirdos with such grievance can blend in among the sane.

I’d love this idea, and I would also like it for as many races as possible, like Forsaken, Blood Elves, etc.

8 Likes

I retired at 45 years old and own three homes, One in Roswell, Ga, One in Falmouth, Mass (cape cod) and the third in Wets Palm beach, Fl. I am good and I am the president of my home owners association.

4 Likes

You know blood elves would do the most with afros and throw glitter in it/ butterfly clips and elven flora xD such pageant gurus.

4 Likes

You need to just delete your account and go play FF and quit ruining WOW with your toxic ideas.

3 Likes

Blizzard doesn’t listen to me anyway.

I actually want the troll to explain how a hair style is ruining the world

2 Likes

Let’s just say, he wasn’t talking about the hairstyle lol.

2 Likes

Just turn on any news channel and see for yourself.

6 Likes

Yea I picked up the very unsubtle racism, I just want to see his logic

Oh its not even funny logic

1 Like

How is what I said racism? I don’t hate any person for their color. I treasure all life.

5 Likes

Truth hurts, sorry you can’t handle cold hard truth.

4 Likes