MOP Remix - Remix Characters Potentially Used to Help Level Already Existing Characters

The old Recruit-A-Friend used to have a system where we could gift levels that were earned on other characters we already had. May we have an additional choice that instead of keeping the level 70 MOP Remix character, we can ‘gift’ those levels to already existing characters we have?

(From Wowpedia about the old Recruit-A-Friend system: Recruit characters gain one “grantable” level for every two levels earned (up to 44 levels per character). Recruit characters may then grant these levels to the veteran’s lower-level characters. When the characters are grouped, the recruit may target and right-click on the veteran character’s nameplate and an option “Grant a Level” should appear in the context menu.)

I have quite a few characters between levels 50-65 and I would prefer not to delete them or replace them with new characters. If I level up a Warrior to 70 in Remix, I would love to be able to sacrifice the Remix Warrior to make my level 60 Retail warrior max level.

These alts have professions, the names I want, (completed quest chains like getting into Argus, Shadowlands Covenants, or accessing BFA content locked behind hours of quests), etc…and hopefully I’m not alone in wanting to use this new fun mode to level up in while also still having a way to benefit my current line-up of characters I’ve had for so many years.

3 Likes

Good idea. I am in the same situation. I have over 50 characters I just don’t need more but have 10 or so in the 50 to 70 range I would like to level up to max.