MoP Offensive Campaign rep

Horde side, I am stuck in the story needing more rep to open up the “Where is Thrall” quest, then will need another 4k rep for the one after that. I have read guides on gaining more rep and what they say gives reputation (killing elites in other factions bases and doing 1 of 3 quests purchased with commendations) and none of them actually give rep. I have only seen rep gains from the daily quests in Domination point.

Context, I am doing all the story I have missed since quitting the game when Mists was released, I want to know what the story is before buying the new xpac.

Edited to add: dont know why the forums is showing me as level 36 when I have been level 60 for almost a week.

It’s been a while, but I remember the dailies being the only real source of rep. (The main reason back then to kill the commanders was the Brawler’s Guild invites.)

When you get to revered, make sure you buy the commendation from the quartermaster. It will double your rep for the last leg of the grind.

If you’ve done the Sunsong Ranch stuff to get your farm maxed out, you can get a bit extra rep each day from the work orders.

When MoP timewalking is up, you can also buy rep tokens from the timewalking vendor using timeless badges.

:scream: I was not aware of this and did not see it in the guide at all!

Going to go check this out now, ty!

Edited to add: Nope, they award Tillers rep.

Once you’ve completely finished the farm stuff (so you own the farm, not Yoon) you get the option for work orders for rep for various factions. It’s not the regular farm stuff.

in the process of doing rep since I cant do anything else but wait with the other dalies :no_mouth: