Moonkin and warlock lf 2 day M guild

Hello, my friend and I have just come back from an extended break where we stopped raiding mid Mythic Uldir. We came back a few weeks ago so we are slightly undergeared on our necks at the moment (we will totally grind this out if we find a guild), but have been pugging where we can.

Unfortunately, our old guild died out due to the recruitment beast/burn out, and we are looking for a long-term fit. We value mechanics and realize efficiency is the name of the game for 2 night guilds. We also understand we both have to earn a spot. We are just trying to find a place where we can both try to do just that

We are available to raid between 6:30pm-1:00am EST on weekdays.

Below you can find our character names so that you can delve into our logs to see the types of players that we are.

Caulklover - Stormrage (Wod-Legion Name Missfajit - Stormrage)
Logs - warcraftlogs . com/character/id/35837537?zone=19&mode=detailed this expac

warcraftlogs . com/character/id/8043697?zone=10&mode=detailed - Legion / Wod Logs

Spookyspooky - Stormrage (raided as mistweaver in Uldir Comeface-stormage WoD-Legion Name Radioradio - Stormrage)

I have been a raid leader / GM so I understand the importance of sitting out during progression, using sub-optimal talents to achieve a kill and sacrificing DPS / HPS to kill finally kill a boss that we have been struggling on.

We are open to Alliance or Horde, but it would be my preference to do a trial on my current realm if you are Horde to make sure that we are a good fit!

Feel free to add one of us on real id at Spooky#1823 or Colinhutt#1611,post here, and or send me an in game mail or whisper.

Thanks!

Hey there!

Nevermore on Turalyon (A) is currently looking for a boomkin and warlock to help round out our roster for mythic Ny’alotha and beyond.

We are currently 7/8M (Azshara at 20%) 8/8H and our raid times are Thurs/Mon 8-11est.

We have been a guild for over 10 years now and have achievement multiple cutting edge achievements during that time. While we aren’t as hardcore as we once were, we pride ourselves on pushing progression on a strict 6 hour schedule in a laid back atmosphere.

If you are interested in joining or learning more, feel free to add us at Darkxenos#1213 or Glade#1825 otherwise you can apply on our website www.nevermoreturalyon. com

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!

Sent you both a btag request.

If you’re willing to swap to Alliance, our schedule fits what you’re looking for and we have room for the both of you. We have a strong need for ranged atm, Lock especially. My spam is below:

Guild Information:

• Current progression is 4/8M EP.
  • We raid two nights a week with a 3rd optional night.
    Tuesday: Optional Farm/Heroic/Alt raid. Not mandatory.
    Wednesday and Thursday: Mythic Progression
  • Raid times: 6 pm - 9 pm PST. (8-11 CST)
  • Raid flasks are provided by the guild.

Additionally, as a guild we also like to push M+ keystones. Most all of our guild is around the 2k mark with several of our members above that. We also occasionally do BG’s, but just for the lolz.

My contact details are below. Please add me if you’re looking for a home for 8.3 and beyond.

Btag: ArrowMan#1935
Discord: ArrowManXIV#8239

Hi Spooky :slight_smile:

My guild, The Senate, on Emerald Dream Alliance is looking for strong ranged dps currently.

I know you are horde, so trialing wouldn’t be as easy, but if you think our schedule works for you and are interested, I added you on Bnet as Stoopy#1723. Can also reach me at Bjank#6868 on discord if thats easier for you!

Raid Schedule:
Wednesday + Friday (2 Day / week): 9:00PM - 12:00AM Central Time (10:00PM-1:00AM EST)

Current Progression in Eternal Palace: 5/8M

Check us out on raiderio or wowprogress as well :slight_smile:

We’re a group of mythic raiders looking to have a good time each raid tier. We are a newish guild, started back in Uldir, and we’re looking for our first CE clear in Ny’alotha.

If that prospect interests you guys, feel free to reach out:
Real id: Stoopy#1723
Discord: Bjank#6868

And good luck to you!

Hi Spooky, we’re currently looking for more range dps. We would love to have you both. :grin:
Greetings,

I’m Omopa, from [A] on U.S. Proudmoore. We are a tight-knit guild looking for new players to join our ranks. We are a small but active guild. We run alt runs, guild 5 mans, transmog runs in addition to our main raid that raids 2 nights a week. We have a solid core group looking to expand with the addition of great players that want to progress and work towards a goal of killing mythic bosses. We sport a relaxed friendly environment, that becomes focused when we pull bosses. We find this balance to promote players to play their best, and actually enjoy the people they raid with. Please understand that we are looking for players that can make both of our nights consistently. If this sounds like a good fit for you, please contact us!

Raid days:

Tuesday / Thursday

Raid times:

8-11:00 Eastern (7-10:00) Central, 6-9:00 Mountain, & 5-8:00 Pacific)

Our current progression: 5/8M EP 6/8M Uldir Daza’alor: 9/9H 6/9M CoS: 2/2H

Our current needs are as follows:

Tank: Monk - Warrior - Paladin

Healers: Paladin- Shaman - Monk

Damage: Boomkin, Warlock, Rogue, Spriest, Hunter

Excellent players are always welcome to apply regardless of our current needs.

What you can expect from Depth:

Guild leadership that cares and works hard to make the raid the best we can.

An adult environment that wants to be there and is friendly.

A strong core group, some of which have spent time in hardcore guilds (U.S. top 50) and have a wealth of experience to draw from.

Dedicated players that want to always better themselves.

Guild feats and cauldron for core raiders.

What we expect from you:

Complete knowledge and mastery of your class.

Come prepared for raid: have plenty of the best consumables and knowledge of strats.

Consistent performance and attendance.

Positive attitude, and a willingness to go the extra mile when fights get hard.

Contact us at:

Kwontify#1281

Fourleaf#1599

Stratus#1525 ← me

Don’t be afraid of using Caulk to fix any cracks in your raid team.

**Perseverance** - Currently 8/8H in our first week as a guild, though some of our members have 3/8M experience.

Raid Days/Times:
Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 cst (10-1 est, 7-10 pst)

Recruitment Needs:

Warlock
Mage
Boomkin
Always recruiting exceptional dps with positive, friendly attitudes!

About us:
We are a newly formed guild on Sargeras made up of a handful of folks who’ve been raiding together for awhile as well as a few newer folks. We are a group of adults with lives outside of WoW… ok so that might be a bit of a stretch. But most of us do have jobs, spouses, kids, etc. keeping us busy IRL, so when we log into the game, we’re here to have fun and unwind. With a limited 2-day schedule, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere.

Our focus is on completing AotC every tier, and then we will tackle mythic fights as time allows. We will not push for mythic progression at the expense of our atmosphere

If you have any questions or would like to set up a trial run, you can contact myself or an officer in game at:

Rawrabear#1450
Xanthos#11865

Hello,

Here is the short and sweet of it, I am the RL & GM of on Illidan, we are a 3 day a week raiding guild that was 3/8 mythic last tier. We are looking to push hard into shadowlands. Have core spots for you guys

Hey my guild, DirtylilHorde on Zul’jin is recruiting. I think we fit your hours perfectly, as we raid 10pm-1am EST Sunday and Monday night. We are an active guild, mostly running mythic+ each night, but also occasionally running BGs and arenas. In raid, we are a mythic-casual guild. We clear AOTC quickly then move into mythic progression where we approach it casually over the remainder of the tier. I’d love to chat more about my guild, my discord is Aethas#8796. I can add you to btag when I get home from work tonight.

Gl hf daddies

think we fit your hours perfectly, as we raid 10pm-1am EST Sunday and Monday night. We are an active guild, mostly running mythic+ each night, but also occasionally running BGs and arenas. In raid, we are a mythic-casual guild. We clear AOTC quickly then move into mythic progression where we approach it casually over the remainder of the tier. I’d love to chat more about my guild, my discord is Aethas#8796. I can add you to btag when I get home from work tonight

Love u miss u

I know you said weekdays, but is there any room on the weekends? If not, that’s ok, but if so! we would love to talk to you. Here is our information:

Hey Spooky and Caulk, Parable is a 2-night Mythic guild looking to move forward with progression in 8.3. We transitioned from an AoTC guild to a Mythic focused guild last patch, going 4/8M. We are looking to add high-caliber players to our roster who can make the most out of both nights while still having fun. I will add you on BNET. Here is some additional info on the guild.

Please check out our site and feel free to apply as well!
Website -https://parable.world-
You can also apply here: parable.world/apply-to-join/

If interested contact on Battlenet:
Iliuvatar#1905 - GM
Crusadan#1192 - Officer
Apollymi#1215 - Officer
Dupe#11171 - Officer
Or PM me on Discord (Iliuvatar#8663)

Who We Are
Parable is shifting focus from Heroic to Mythic raiding. We have had success in Mythic this expansion and are looking to add the final pieces to the puzzle. Our immediate goal is to have a team of 25 players who can play at a high level on a limited schedule. Most of us have played for years, but have full time jobs, families, or other commitments. We therefore look to do the most with our time. If you are looking for a fun group and a raid team that is extremely reliable, we are the guild for you. Prefer players 21+.

Expectations

Team Mentality
We are a team first guild. We value team progression over individual accomplishments. We are in it together. Therefore trades are abundant, most players donate to the bank, we help each other to improve and we create an environment that allows players to grow and improve. We don’t have time for elitist mentalities.

Preparedness
We expect players to know their class. This means best in slot items, best azerite traits, ideal talents, etc. Players should know how to sim their toons/gear. Players should remain competitive with their HoA level and we encourage guildies to complete a +10 key each week. Players should make all raid nights barring emergencies, research all boss fights in advance, and show up gemmed, enchanted and in discord.

Attendance
Mythic raiding is a commitment and it requires a strong group with good chemistry. It is important that our raiders can make at least 90% of the raids. We are hoping to build a strong bench to fill in in the case of absences. We will always understand if a change in work schedule or an emergency occurs. Outside of that, consistency is extremely important.

Performance
Players should perform at a competitive level. They should have the hang of raid fights within a few pulls and be able to adjust on the fly. Players should be aware of their utility and be able to utilize it. We generally hope players can pull a minimum of 80% of their sim. We do our best to help struggling players should they need it.

Other Perks
We have a very active Mythic plus crowd, with many running M10-15 each week.
We have a donation incentive system called Parable+
We have a website and a facebook page
We provide feasts, flasks and potions for our raiders
Our discord is active
We get to know our raiders and build a tight-knit community.

FinalBoss on Proudmoore is looking for raiders to fill out our spots for 8.3 raid progression!

We are a guild of long time friends that have a strong sense of community. We value having fun while also challenging ourselves. We have achieved AoTC and 3/8 Mythic (9% pull on Ashvane btw) in Eternal Palace and just need a few more dedicated players to round out our mythic roster. With your help we can truly be great!

Our raid times are 6:45 - 9:30 PST every Tuesday and Wednesday with Farm content on Friday at the same time. We also have many dedicated M+ players that are always ready to do keys!

What we are looking for (Most desired to least):

• A mage or two
  • Havoc Demon Hunter(s)
  • Any ranged DPS
  • Rogues
  • Any melee DPS

But we are always looking for any dedicated player with a good attitude!

Send us a shout!

Guild master
Scooter#1541

Thank you for taking the time to read this! Hope to see you soon

I added you both on bnet and would love to chat. :grin:

Stratus#1525

Hey Spooky and Caulk,

Hootenanny is a 1 night/week guild pushing for CE each tier. We value efficiency and accountability but have a very fun and family vibe. We do all the things together - mythic+, pvp, dailies We have room for two solid dps heading into Nyalotha.

Our info is below, feel free to toss us some apps if we sound like a good fit!

Just a couple of dopes still looking for a long term raidlationship

Hey fam, good luck <3 u

LAST ATTEMPT Player Recruitment

Hi,

< Last Attempt > is an alliance mythic raiding guild with some former US Top 50 players that now raid 2 nights a week. The majority of us are working professionals or students with set schedules so the guild has been around for quite a while. We’ve historically been the #1 Alliance guild on the server but have had some roster issues during Eternal Palace. We’re looking for more great players going into 8.3. See below for all the necessary info you need to apply.

[SOME LINKS HAVE A SPACE AFTER HTTPS, PLEASE REMOVE TO GO TO THE LINK]

At the bottom of this post we have video clips on twitch if you would like to see what our raid environment is like, and our logs are always public.

You can apply at:

https ://tinyurl.com/yalduvhh (Google sheet, no signup, posts to our discord. Please be sure to removed the extra space in the links.)
or
https ://lastattemptmag.enjin.com/recruitment

Or talk to an officer:

Schizophreni (Cit#1338) - Raid leader/Ranged

Shadowcutie (Shadow#1702) - Melee

Kobieta (Kobi#1407) - GM/Healers/General inquiries

Cuddlestomp (Cuddlestomp#1182) - General inquiries

Discord tag : Citta#9511

About Us

Example of our serious business raid:

https ://clips.twitch.tv/OpenSmilingMonitorDBstyle

Last Attempt is long standing guild formed during Wrath of the Lich King on the Magtheridon-US server.

We’re a hodgepodge guild of ex-raiders of varying levels from US Top 5 to casual friends and family with history stretching back to Vanilla WoW.

We have a focus on trying to make the most of the time we raid and having a good time while doing it.

Must be over age 18, preferably over 21. No kids. A sense of humor is required. Guild chat is not family-friendly.

Awareness to remove yourself from fire, frost, poison, shadow, and any other incredibly obvious ground effects, push your buttons close to your classes’ potential, the ability to accept criticism regarding your failures and the ability to learn from them as well, is required.

Our main concerns are skill level and fit with the guild, we are open to ANY PLAYER with those two meeting our expectations.

Progression

Current: M Zaqul #293 US

M Jaina #385 US

M G’huun #433 US

M Argus #432 US

M Gul’dan #314 US

M Xavius #401 US

RAID TIMES

TUESDAY and WEDNESDAY 8 to 11 EST

CURRENT NEEDS

TANK

We are looking for a tank.

The expectations are high for this position:

High end raid tanking experience
Active with the guild/mythic plus/highly active player
Very communicative and vocal on comms to work with the raid team
Ability to play multiple tanks
Comfortable doing research and planning for raid fights
If this sounds like something you would be interested in and a fit for then you should message me directly on discord: Citta#9511

HEALERS

MISTWEAVER [LOW]

HOLY PALADIN [LOW]

PRIEST (DISC) [LOW]

SHAMAN [LOW]

RESTO DRUID [LOW]

DAMAGE

DEATH KNIGHT [HIGH]

WINDWALKER [HIGH]

WARRIOR [HIGH]

FERAL DRUID [HIGH]

ROGUE [HIGH]