Moonglade Druid trainer Loganaar is gone

Since SoD P3 launched, the Druid trainer Loganaar, usually near the Moonwell in Moonglade, has disappeared.

This means Druids cannot train spells in Moonglade, nor pickup any quests from Loganaar.

6 Likes

Yeah he’s gone, can’t turn in the new SoD quest “An Amalagamation of Nightmares” which also is a misspelling of the word “Amalgamation”.

2 Likes

Yeah I am having the same problem. So many bugs with P3. From quests to dungeon loot drop to incursions.

1 Like

Unfortunately, he’s not disappearing and it’s not a bug. He’s being killed. Players can flag themselves as enemies of the Cenarion Circle and nuke him down as he has very little health. And it really doesn’t take more than one player logging in periodically to keep him dead for a long stretch of time. This was true of Vanilla, Era, and SoM as well.

1 Like

On every layer on every realm on both continents? Seems unlikely. His new quest is related to the new P3 crafting recipes, which have so far always had phasing bits, seems much more likely it’s related to that.

1 Like

shrug I watched him get murdered twice today, by different people.

Standing in Moonglade watching druid after druid run to the empty space where he should be, turn around a few times in a confused way, and then run off / put down a sleeping bag and log.

Why would someone do this? Isn’t this considered griefing?

1 Like

If he’s still there but being killed on other servers, perhaps it only affects some servers. But he is currently just completely absent on the two servers I play on.

He is still missing on one layer on one of my servers, but apparently there on another layer.

Thanks for the info.
Although not a bug, I’d say the fact that he’s such an important NPC for SoD Sunken Temple quest that something should be done to prevent this kind of griefing. :frowning:

He is definitely bugged/missing for some.

So we’ve been testing this and layer hopping for 30-45 min and now have figured out that he is getting phased after people turn in the quest before you talk to the shadowy figure. We’ve also tested this with someone who has already completed the quest. They can see Loganaar on the same layer that we are on in their party and we can not see them. This is broken and not just an issue with people flagging and killing an NPC.

4 Likes

My two druids (on two servers) are lowbies and I couldn’t see him. I didn’t try partying and hopping though.

Hopefully gets fixed with the incursion changes.

this makes more sense than what others are saying about groups going around and griefing. Seems like an awfully dumb thing to grief

In 7 or so hours they will have their two interns arriving at the office for another great week of work, so hopefully this will get fixed.

This is dumb and need to be fixed.

1 Like

Got to love spending hours waiting for a NPC to spawn since hey is a critical element to Phase 3’s story and can happen to phase out for hours on end or be killed by other players. GGWP…

I’m wondering when developer will fix this issue which is a huge problem

@blizzard please fix this asap. Trying to get the questline going before ST. Thank you