Moon Guard Roundtable - a New RP based Stream!

@everyone Hey folks! So tonight is the first installment of the “Moon Guard Roundtable” stream, where various personalities from around the RP scene come together for a discussion on the game, the RP community, and other topics! This week we have Banshih from Undercity Nexus, Luneth from Ashes of Alar, and Wrathborne from Isle of Silverrock! Tune in at 8pm EST (7pm MG Server time) and listen to what these fine folks have to say! See you all then!
Time: 8pm EST / 7 pm MG Server
Date: May 23, 2021
Guests: This week we have Banshih from Undercity Nexus, Luneth from Ashes of Alar, and Wrathborne from Isle of Silverrock!

(edited)

12 Likes

I am pretty excited for this! Talk with everyone tonight!

4 Likes

I am watching this, and I am rapt with attention. :thinking:

2 Likes

Good stuff so far, expect a VOD with chat as well!

2 Likes

Good show, folks! Look forward to the next!

3 Likes

What a wonderful way to support the community! Thank you for all that ya’ll do <3 <3

3 Likes

Amazing video, enjoyed the watch.

3 Likes

Quite interesting video to watch! Really good inputs ( not the chairs thou, the horde doesn’t deserve chairs… :wink: )

4 Likes

EXCUSE YOU! EXCUSEEEEEEEEEEE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

#ChairCrusade2021

3 Likes

Well… Would you really want to sit down on a chair manufactured by the horde? You do know that they put spikes on everything? Including chairs!

4 Likes

This is so awesome. I don’t have a lot of time to log in and RP or even game any more, but getting a chance to hear about what’s going on, hearing so much enthusiasm for RP, and just seeing the community over there in the chat scroll is really cool.

I will be looking forward to your next episodes. I especially love the female gaming representation (no offense meant if they identify otherwise.) Being a female gamer I am happy to know there are other women gamers still about.

4 Likes

Absolutely love to see this.

3 Likes

Thanks for the ToA plug. :relaxed:

4 Likes

Worgen don’t have tails…

Neither do orcs…unless you aren’t telling us something Rammazon? -eyes you suspiciously wondering if you secretly have a tail- ((lol <3 <3 ))

For realzees though here’s another bump for Roundtable, love ya’ll and again thank you for everything you all do <3 <3

1 Like

Rally Alliance! We must blockade Orgrimmar! Let not a single chair pass into their city!

2 Likes

…I do not know who you are, but I will find you (purely joking).

3 Likes

And that, kids, is how the 5th war started. The war of chairs!

4 Likes

Howdy everyone! A quick reminder that the next episode of the “Moon Guard Roundtable” will be happening this upcoming monday! We have a lot on the docket for that as well as a great guest! So please stop by and engage in the community!

When: Monday June 7th

Time: 8pm EST / 7pm MG Server Time

Who: The usual suspects with our Guest - Lady Alice Dawford of Dawford Entertainment!

Looking forward to seeing you there!

6 Likes

See everyone there tonight! I’m pretty hyped for our special guest :slight_smile:

3 Likes