Monthly reminder healers should not be the best flag carriers in rbg blitz

anyone who doesn’t duo with a pres/mw/rdruid to flag carry is an autoloss

ccing healers while you kill the FC tank = good gameplay

healer abusing port, immune to slows, doesn’t die in a stun/is 3x tankier than any dps spec, makes cc pointless, and makes playing D completely pointless because they have more mobility than any dps/other healer trying to keep up with them = bad gameplay

10 Likes

Its only druids and mist weavers with their unstoppable mobility that are the issue.

1 Like

I have to agree, in every bg mode. They need to prune which abilities can be used with the flag.

You shouldn’t be able to clear nearly half a map with two buttons. Its been an issue for awhile, and why I’ve favored my MM hunter for BGs for years. Not just the OP part, but those classes typically can’t escape you.

1 Like

Naw, did the MW teleport to the other side of the wall while holding your flag while you were on your rogue picking your nose?

1 Like

Resto druids have been good flag carriers since Vanilla when wow came out. This is nothing new.

1 Like

No. People play bear druid to carry flags in rbgs. But whatever bros, enjoy your FCing in bg blitz while blizz nerfs your throughput to dogwater in every other bracket (like they are doing to the big brained caster mw above you next tuesday). Works for me. Enjoy.

You mean:

??

I don’t think you know what a nerf is.

1 Like

presvoker is pgood with hover pvp talent that makes them immune to slows and such.

30 seconds of hover/snare immunity basically not bad

can also VE to a friend for some range / rescue for some quick range etc

I have mained resto druid since Vanilla. We have always been good flag carriers.

I never said we were always the best, but we have always been good at it.

Ive scored many a cap in my time.

They need to put a flat cap on movement speed for fc. We’ve run into this issue in WOD when rogues would BOS across the map at 100% movement increase, in legion where demon hunters were flying across the map in under 15 seconds, and then druid for all the other expacs.

1 Like

Monk

• Mistweaver
    • Peaceweaver (PvP Talent) now reduces the cooldown of Revival by 30 seconds (was 60 seconds).

You think 3% healing compensates this nerf in bgs? Are you just pretending or…?

[Hirav-Khaz’goroth]
Mistweaver
Last season480
Record1624

oh okay

So it goes from a 2 minute CD to a 2:30 CD.

Big deal.

I’m shaking.

I’ll keep my teleport though.

It’s only the beginning friendo. I hope you really, really enjoy solo bg FCing on mw because your class will be useless everywhere else in the game if it doesn’t get changed. Fine with me. I’ll get my rewards no matter what, on any class I want, in any bracket I want.

The flag needs to stop ALL MOVEMENT INCREASING ABILITIES FROM WORKING. Even when my team wins because if it it feels cheap and just lazy from the devs…

IT NEEDS TO BE THE WEIGHT THAT IT IS

You think a 30 second addition to a CD will make it useless in the whole game?

Dragons mobility is pretty strong too.

If MW is over represented because of bg blitz flag carrying they will continue to get nerfed/neglected (they are terrible in arena already). You have no foresight. If you actually enjoyed playing MW you wouldn’t want this to continue because it just nerfs your class for everything else because it’s balanced around it’s win rate in (most likely) the most popular rated mode. How do you not understand that?

After reading everyone’s comments and careful thought… I have to agree with everyone….nerf hunters!!

1 Like

It doesn’t work like half the time for me on MW because I get the flag to base but then my entire team gets rolled over and farmed because you have 1 healer out of play

1 Like

Agreed. Coming from a healer it shouldn’t be this hard to kill us. It actually make the whole game mode bad. DPS should be able to do more and make plays.