[Monthly Event] [A-RP] Stormwind Job Fair!

I will do my best to remember to do an announcement about this on the Gnews this week. Or, if you want to come and do an announcement yourself, you would be more than welcome. We at the Gnews are glad to help spread news of IC community events like this!

Thank you for taking the reins of the event Kee! The Stormwind Job Fair has always been a fun event, I have no doubt you’ll do a fantastic job leading it.

1 Like

Oh, that would be cool, thank you! Obviously I would be unable to do so Monday night, I work security at the Stormwind Weekly Market. When would be an acceptable day to do so for you guys?

And thank you so much Ras. <3

1 Like

Only a few more days. Happy that this one lands on the weekend.

1 Like

Two days! Can’t wait!

1 Like

Tonight’s the night! 8:30PM Moon Guard time!

One hour! Looking forward to seeing everyone. :smiley:

Thank you, for organizing an event like this. I hate I missed it yesterday. I was looking forward to finding a nice Kaldorei guild to snuggle up to and join.

1 Like

The next Job Fair will be on April 28th, if you’re still in need by then! Keep an eye out!

Ten days until the next Job Fair! Kee will not be there this time (ICly) but I will! Little miss Kee will be off on her honeymoon! https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/n-the-marlfox-wedding/150780

This month’s Job Fair takes place on April 28th, at 8PM Server! Same place as always, north of the docks in Stormwind!

2 Likes

This Sunday! (The 28th!)

1 Like

Today’s the day!

1 Like

The Job Fair is on the 26th for the month of May!

This Sunday!

Tonight at 8!

Tonight! Less than two hours from now near the northern end of the docks in Stormwind, in the grass!

1 Like

June’s Job Fair is on the 30th!

Less than a day! Hope to see you there!

In one hour!

The Job Fair is tonight at 8PM!