Monster Hunter Movie

We all know it’d going to be bad. Paul W. S. Anderson is directing it. And from the trailers, well… eugh…

But what are y’all’s thoughts?

If you take the monsters out of the trailer, it’s the same as resi evil or bayformers. Looks like the type of trash that’s gonna flop hard and people will continue to lose faith in video game adaptations. What grinds my gears more is we had two good video game based/inspired movies with Sonic and Pikachu.

I think that no talent Anderson, Shamallama, Bay, etc. need to do career changes and never film another movie again.

Looks like a fun movie. I’ll watch it because I love Milla and monsters.

1 Like

I am still waiting for Godzilla vs. Kong.

2 Likes

Me too! I loved both the second Godzilla and Kong.

It’s going be insane. Skulldevil big skullcrawler back and might be a bigger one than one from Kong: skull Island and Mechagodzilla is also in this film too but it’s role is unknown at this time

You know this? How?
Or as these darn blasted youngins say: “Sauce?”

I hope it’s a post credit teaser. Mecha G can sit out the main movie. It’s the fight tween Gozilla and Kong I want to see. Here’s hoping the Big G gets to win this time round.

OP, it looks as bad as the other video game franchise this hack “filmed” with his wife. Hopefully, people will see the trailer and assume it’s another res evil flick and not see it.

leaks from toy they had display its hard to see it but he looks interesting and even in the ending KOTM there a hint that he being built. I do hope they focus on Godzilla and Kong fight but we have wait and see.

1 Like