Monk tmog ideas

I need some cool monk tmog ideas. Been running legion s4 glad mog with teebus but kinda tired of it. Any ideas appreciated.

If you have time to check out my monk : Twistyscoot - Blood Furnace, I went with a darker purple/grey look.

If you’re looking for a monk themed look, I cannot help much.

I can make you one, but whats your ideal color scheme?

Xuen’s Battlegear and the recolors from Legion are some of the best monk sets IMO. ( there is another recolor from Mage’s Tower iirc ) so I think 4-5? total recolors of that really amazing set.

I dropped the shoulders and added one Felflame Inferno Shoulder pad from Antorus. The purple and gold/grey Shoulder Orbs match 2 of the sets. I liked the “chi” energy look of the orbs but only have them on one shoulder. I Really dont understand blizz fascination with giant shoulderpads.

Add in a brewmaster staff for neat animations or matching weapons/offhand.

Add in no shirt or a neutral/matching colored shirt.

YMMV depending on race. It looks great on my panda :3

This set is also pretty great. ( from mists )

Again drop the shoulders xD ( or add in the felflame orbs if they match, the gold/grey orbs match the set below :3 )

Vestments of the Seven Sacred Seals (Normal and Heroic Recolor) - Transmog Set - World of Warcraft (wowhead.com)

I’d like a set that is based around an over-the-shoulder robe, like Aang has in Book 3 of Avatar! Make the shoulder and helm particle effects or something to keep it looking simple!

1 Like

I really like my mog (its strange but, anyway, hope you enjoy and take some inspiration perhaps)

The preorder xmog w/ lightning (completing the quest to do the races gets it unlocked) looks really nice on Monk!

1 Like