Monk Mount

Trying to open Broken Isles to start the mount quest for my monk.
I have completed the quest in Stormwind Keep to close the 2 legion portals and kill 5 legion demons… then I go to the Illidari to turn in the quest but I get no more quests. If I remember on my horde monk I had to go to Broken Shore to continue the mount quest but I can’t seem to get there on my Ally monk.

Have you finished the order hall campaign?

well I see an artifact quest in my log so I will have to say I don’t think so. Guess I will follow this questline and see where it takes me… thanks for the hint, I wan’t even paying attention to that

You don’t need to get all 3 artifacts. You just need to complete the main order hall campaign, and ALL of the broken shore campaign.

I just finished the class mount quest on my monk about a week ago. The main thing that needs to be done before you can begin the class mount quest itself is the “Breaching the Tomb” achievement (which is not account wide).

The reason the class order hall has to be completed is to finish the required “Champions of Legionfall” quest (which is part of “Breaching the Tomb”).

Once Breaching the Tomb is done, there’ll be a new questgiver on Broken Shore named Yiska who’ll have a quest called “Master Who?” — that’s what kicks off the class mount quest chain. From there it’s pretty quick, and before you know it, you too will have the ugliest class mount in Azeroth. :partying_face:

Thanks a million!

Be warned, he’s annoyingly chatty !

2 Likes

and insulting… told me to lay off the mana buns… all he had to do was look at me to know I was heavy

I like the annoying, know-it-all glowing tiger. Even got his little friend pet that matches.

Is there any way to turn off his voice? He seemed so cool that I did everything and got him. But then I heard the voice… I’d rather think of him as a celestial tiger than a murmuring panda inside a tiger costume. Any tips?

Once I got it, I used him for a couple hours and immediately removed him from my mount button. It’s far to annoying to listen to…

1 Like

The voice speaking over cut scenes is the worst. Anytime you ride into a cut scene mounted Ban lou will use this opportunity to remind you to cut down on the mana buns.

1 Like