Monk Macro Help

So I’m not savvy enough to solve my macro problem here and I’m hoping the wow community can help out.

I use shift-mod macros for my 1-4 keys to switch between my melee abilities and my heals. I made this to allow me to cast soothing mist if not channeling it already, and to cast vivify if channeling.

The problem is that I’d like the effect to stop when I let go of shift. In this case the button stays on vivify if i keep still and continue channeling. If I move it changes back to tiger palm since channeling is cancelled. Can I make this allow me to let go of shift to stop channeling?

#showtooltip
/cast [mod:shift,nochanneling] Soothing Mist; [channeling: Soothing Mist] Vivify; [target=mouseover,help,nodead][] Tiger Palm

I don’t think you can have it stop channeling by releasing shift, but you can just add a mod:shift to the vivify cast so if you’re not holding shift it will just default back to tiger palm

1 Like
#showtooltip
/cast [mod:shift,nochanneling] Soothing Mist; [mod:shift] Vivify; Tiger Palm

Shift click to start channeling soothing mist
Shift click to cast vivify
Click to tiger palm

Also removed the mouseover from tiger palm cuz it was setup for the wrong type of targets so I assume you haven’t actually been using it.

Thanks man!