Monk insane

just watch pika 1v2 at 2100 without a partner, on an undergeared monk. pretty impressive. I do think monk will be strong this season based on the numbers - was doing 30+k sustained dps at times.

Yup but when he 1v2s on his rogue at 1700 all last season it’s “Those players were bad” pikaboo fans :nauseated_face:

3 Likes

I dont know about that, but at 2100 - he walked in with no partner and kill a destro lock and rdruid. solo - with a very undergeared - no trinket-no asserite, no essence monk

3 Likes

Yup this is how i know you didn’t watch the game at all. It was a windwalker monk and a rdruid, he was also the team at 2100 the enemy team was 1700. the druid also trinketed a incap…

2 Likes

oh looked like a destro lock to me. his bar was blue (ish) colorblind myself, I guess i take back my statement -

sorry everyone- monks suck they need a buff. Pika was only able to solo at 1700. disregard my previous comment. Doritoww here to save the day.

Lmao, i’m not here to defend my class i know its broken. It’s just super cringe that you made this post, thought it was funny.

you should read your post

this is cringe… mad that people like to watch the guy stream

1 Like

Yup no point to argue with a 1700 pikaboo fan. all braindead.

6 Likes

cool see ya

1 Like

male belf movements

3 Likes

why would you get salty at someone correcting the fact that you thought it was a 2100 team not a 1700 team, you thought a ww was a destro lock? (how does being colour blind let you confuse both of them?)

i know that pika may not consider this post to be “the move” but let me tell you tmrzeo

i just want to hear it one time
one time in the forum post
can all members of the move…

6 Likes

i just check the vod, the name plates bugged out and was blue and said warlock. so it was an honest mistake. While trying to point out my mistake, he was trying to defend his class subversively.

And as for the haters of the move or pika… i just dont get it. I will watch his stream - sticki’s i am subbed to, cdew sometimes…i try and support you guys as much as I can.

When you guys come on here and act angry about players showing support it is really a knock on you and maybe your own deep rooted jealously or something.

I am sorry husbandied, but other than a damn good forum troll, your not worth supporting.

5 Likes

He does this as Sub all the time. I’ve seen him do it at 2100 before too.

5 Likes

He does viewer carries all the time where he effectively 1v2’s people since some of the people he plays with are big dumbos. I faced him at 1900 on my Hpal as Hpal/Destro and his viewer carry sat in the middle against infernal of a mythic geared lock.

Aside from that we were his first loss that day so he was doing a lot of heavy lifting as Sin, at higher rating than what this guy is talking about.

sure, his rogue is very geared. also he at least has some damage and trinket absorption from a partner. I dont recall him going in solo and dominating like i am seeing on his monk. again, i dont watch all the time and could be wrong. But it does look like monk will be strong.

This might not be the best example since some CDs are spent, but a 3v3 turns into a 2v1 at 2800 MMR and he still wins. Starts at 3:30 when Xaryu dies:

It’s not just WW, he’s just an insane player.

8 Likes

It really do always be them

1 Like

undergeared, has 439 ilvl btw

1 Like

Really glad i swapped to MW mid last season.

MW meta best meta.

Why do you use conflict for your major am I missing something here ? I made a ww for 8.3 what’s the essences for me to be broken tooo