Monk ideas for the future

First…all 3 classes will not use mana and instead use Chakra as a resource.

Windwalker should be a completely unarmed spec but be able to control the elements and their elementals to compensate.

Hate it.

Chi is fine.

next question

4 Likes

They have this cool spec called enh shaman…?

I would love to see mistweaver split into two specs, and give monks 4 specs like druids. Split mistweaving and fist weaving completely and give both the room and attention the actually deserve.

Fistweaving should be more like an ascetic shaolin monk who meditates under waterfalls and eats gravel for breakfast while running up mountains.

Mistweaver is like a gentle tang dynasty dancer gracefully weaving water and air. Give mistweaver a mist form they can take on to do absolute pump healing.

Give fistweaver a bloodlust, but make it versatility instead of haste.

4 Likes

Both ideas would be so cool. Too bad (I feel) Blizz will never do anything like this.

1 Like

https://youtu.be/rizCo47BbhU

Not the greatest quality video, but this is what I was imagining when I was thinking of mist form.

I’d be happy with them putting our celestials in a talent row like they did with pally auras in legion, and each of them adds to an aspect of MW gameplay somehow, take xuen when you need to do more dmg at the cost of healing, chi ji for healing and niuzao for mitigation of some kinda. And yu lon is like the big pumper cd that turns your celestial into a stronger version of what it currently is. I enjoy the pet healing but I know I’m probably alone on that stance lol.

Pls no. I don’t want to be more of a pet class.

Here’s a smart idea for WW. Delete DoCJ and replace it with FoX from BfA, then buff MotC back to Legion strength. That way we reduce the amount of RNG in WW, and we get reliable AoE that won’t go away when SL passes.

1 Like

Don’t think they said get rid of chi, they suggested that mana (and perhaps energy?) could be changed to chakra.

Could even be a cosmetic change ala focus for hunters as a replacement for energy. I could get behind this potentially.

Hate it.

Chi is fine.

Next question.