Monk Gloves?

Anyone know where to get a good set of monk gloves that drop from normal dungeons?

I think we need more information.

What do you mean by “good?” Item level? Transmog look? Stats?

3 Likes

Really good pair is in legion dal if I remember right. Gives your characters wrapped hands near the first aid trainer

Open your collections menu, scroll until you get to the uncollected stuff, find something you like and click on it…the game will tell you where is comes from

Or are you talking about actual gear upgrades?

2 Likes

Hidden.

my friend just recently started WoW, and really really loves it. He has all slots filled except hands, (he is windwalker monk 70) and asked me where he could get gloves in a normal dungeon, so yes, stat gloves. ones that drop from normal mode. (I suggested Crafted gloves, but he said he doesn’t have the money.) SO I figured I would ask you guys your opinion, as I have no exp with leather gear, or monk class.

Only 6 of the DF normal dungeons give a glove (or the possibility of it, remembers its all based on luck).

I’d tell your friend to (a) do some Heroics to get a slot in the Vault in case they can get some really nice gloves there. (b) make sure to do the weekly in case that also gave something. (c) do things like the Rift for a gear item they can buy there. (d) do anything that gives a cache which can possibly drop a useful item.

Those are just a few ideas, the game currently throws gear at you if you do enough of the stuff.

486 crafted gloves cost maybe 600g and 30 whelp crests to have made.

1 Like

In the meantime, if your friend isn’t wearing gloves at all, get him to do either the time rift or the dreamsurge weekly (the one to just collect 100 green stuff), and get some gloves with the once a week reward to fill the gap. Should help his ilvl a lot, and make going for them in dungeons a little easier.

1 Like