Monk and priest lfg

207 ww/ 202 mw/ 205 brm and a 204 disc/holy priest looking for raiding guild. Past mythic progression experience. Raid times between 8-1130 pm est Monday-Friday and open on weekends.

Randa#1398

hey add me on bnet Br33zE#1594 Could use all 3 of you

Both of you* >< lol

Hey there, still looking for a guild? I’m with Revengeance, our times are set at Tuesday and Thursday 8-11pm est. If that works for you, you can message Numenex in game or add

Battletag : Adam#14502
Discord: Adam#7838

Hey, I raid lead in a semi-casual guild and if your interested send me a message on discord and we can chat about our raid group and what we are all about. We are currently running 2/3/11 and are 3/10H. We run on Tues from 7 to 11 pm EST.

My discord is Brennan#1468 if you want some more details. Cheers!

Hey Gehenna,

Corner is a relatively new guild formed this expansion for Mythic raiding. We are 10/10 H and working on Mythic progression, 1/10M at the moment, looking to get a full roster for further progression.

Please see the post below for more information if you are interested! We raid Tue/Thur 9:30PM EST to 12:30am EST. If 6 hours a week is the kind of commitment you are looking to make with a group of adults who take this seriously, please feel free to reach out! I know this is after 11:30 as listed in your initial post, but not too far off. Maybe you two are flexible on that front?

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/corner-h-tuesthurs-930-est-ce-raiders-1010-h-110-m-lf-dps/722490

We are in need of DPS/Heals right now, so you may be a great fit for us. The recruitment office staff is listed below;

Nartpls (Warlock): Recruitment Officer
BTag: Fishpl0x#1465
Disc: Nart#0216

Aelorlein(Demon Hunter) Recruitment assistant
BTag: Jeconti#1189
Disc: Shadow Man#5340

If it is more convenient for you, we have a discord application bot. Please join our server at G8Gup2Zz3s and type %apply to use our application bot!

Hi there!! we are still looking for a new home!

(Not Just Madness) is still recruiting! Add me @ Plazmatic#11918 or Br33zE#1594.

Hope to hear from ya!

< Blood on the Snow > currently 3/10 H
We progression raid Wednesday and Saturday at 8pm - 12am EST and clear normal on Sunday at 2pm EST.

Looking to complete a solid 20 man raid group to progress thru heroic and into mythic. We could use a WW and Disc in raid to finish the group

Check us out at < www. bloodonthesnow .net>

Bnet: DeltaPrime#11178

In-game: Meelõw, Lukah, or Sathish for more info!

[H] Kinda Sus - Bleeding Hollow - Yezz#1193 on Bnet. Feel free to add me if Fri/Sat 10pm-1am times work for you. 2/10M exp RL, new raid team filled with friends from old horde guilds and an Ally guild we transferred from. We would be interested in meeting you on discord.