Momentum buff still broken

Yet the blue posters in this forum are not liaison with the people who fix bugs. They are also not able to give any ETAs on hotfixes or the such unless the people who work on fixing the bugs give them permission to do so…which the hotfix notes usually come out before that happens.

6 Likes

So the customer service forum isn’t the place to discuss customer service issues?

3 Likes

There is no Customer Service Forum. This is the Customer Support Forum and the sticky at the top of the forum tells you this is for players to assist other players. Bugs go in the Bug Report Forum, and that way, the people who work on them can see the issues. They do not come here nor are the employees who post here liaison to them.

6 Likes

Bug reports are not Customer Service issues. It’s a QA and Dev issue and they don’t come here for reports

6 Likes

Also, just for the record. It isn’t necessary for you to log onto your alts so that you can like your comment to make it seem like you’ve got some sort of footing. People will answer your questions and guide you as best they can without the need of that sockpuppeting that some people seem to think helps boost their case.

[Edit] for belated realization - you’ve been here before, trying to drum up heat for what you perceive to be DHs being ignored. In the four posts you’ve made here thus far, you’ve been told multiple times that CS is not the place for the complaints you’re trying to push. Just because you’re not getting a response does not mean it’s being ignored. Issues are triaged and they are fixed as soon as they can without breaking something else.

All of that happens in Blizzard’s time. Not yours.

9 Likes

You’ve been told multiple times in multiple threads here that this is NOT the place for bug reports, venting, or looking for blue responses.

You’ve had at least three threads here telling you this.

This is peer to peer SUPPORT, not service. The SFAs are NOT devs and do not pass along information.

You know this. Why do you know this? Because you’ve been told multiple times.

7 Likes

I’m here to bring attention that the devs are
Ignoring bugs, not just the ones I’m reporting but crafting order bugs and other game ruining things.

How many times has it been said they’re not ignoring anything? In fact, all of your threads no one else popped in a single one of them saying they were experiencing the same save for your own monk in the one trying to again, sockpuppet.

If a bug cannot be easily replicated, it’s not easy to fix. Worse yet when it’s only one person reporting it.

They fix things in their time. Not yours. And posting here does nothing. It doesn’t bring any attention to anything.

7 Likes

That reminds me of this comic by the way;

1 Like

Never once have I liked my own posts, impossible to actually with the same posting toon. And the only other characters I may post on are used in their respective guild posts. Trust that the SFAs have no problem calling people out when it’s merited. I’m not so foolish. But you go right on ahead.

That’s your monk there, same as the one you liked your own post with above.

I’m not denying you think there is an issue. I’m trying to point out where it’s not either game breaking nor as pervasive as you seem to think it is. You post where you need to, Blizzard does all the rest. On their time table. Not yours.. Devs do not interact with players, that’s why folks keep pointing out that you’re not being ignored.

8 Likes

And once again, this isn’t the place to do it. Which you’ve been told multiple times.

Post in the correct areas, use the in game bug report and feedback system, no one here can fix this nor pass it along. Nothing.

We’re players. Not employees. And the SFAs are just that: Support Forum Agents. THEY DO NOT PASS ALONG INFORMATION AND THIS THREAD WILL NOT GET ANYONE’S ATTENTION TO FIX ANYTHING.

Stop mass flagging others. Stop posting in the wrong areas. Stop insulting people. This isn’t going to end the way you want it to. You’ve been told this MULTIPLE times in ALL of your CS threads.

8 Likes

I mean it may not end how I want it to but it will end how I expect it to.

Then quit doing everything wrong here. Go post where you were told to post and use the in game features. NOT this forum. It isn’t here for your complaints.

Done and done.

5 Likes

So in other words, you refuse to follow the chains of communication, will mass flag, insult people and try to claim that it’s okay.

That isn’t how a private company forum works.

Literally no one bullied you. You were told where to go and what to do and what this forum is for.

You ignoring that and having to be told over and over in multiple threads, while telling you what information you need is absolutely not bullying.

If you cannot follow the chain of communication and act as a mature adult, that’s on you, no one else.

I will no longer give you the attention you desire.

5 Likes

Honestly I fully expect the CS team to just falsely mass report my comments because it says blizzard doesn’t listen to their customers and that hurts your feelings. All good, flag and mass report away. Just kind of proves my point that I’d you don’t follow the echo chamber you get gaslighted, bullied and silenced.

No, you’re being flagged because you’re breaking the CoC. No other reason than that.

I will also you another solid - using your alts to weaponize your flags can and will blow back in on you. Blizzard can see who has flagged and any trends. This isn’t to bully you, mind. Just like me trying to explain why sockpuppeting does not help your case, only reflects poorly on you. Being informative isn’t bullying or malicious. If you don’t care for truths, don’t set yourself up in that sort of position.

All the best to you, though.

7 Likes

You aren’t. You are trolling the Customer Support forum. The Devs aren’t ignoring bugs. The Hotfix blog is the Devs fixing bugs. Things that didn’t work that are working now are the Devs fixing bugs.

Nothing being done doesn’t mean they aren’t working on it. Any bug needs to be replicated by QA. If they can’t replicate it they can’t determine what is causing the problem and develop a fix. They then need to be able to make sure the fix works and doesn’t break anything else. That takes time.

Who elected you to speak for players on this? I think I missed the vote.

Bug reports are one-way. You only get a response if QA needs more information. No post doesn’t mean they aren’t working on it. No fix means they aren’t finished working on the problem.

Neverhappened.

No. It doesn’t. One person posting about a bug, even doing it over and over again, doesn’t get the grease. Blizzard can tell it’s one account doing it. Bugs are triaged according to how game-breaking the bug is and how many it is affecting. Not by how high up in the forum the post is.

That’s on you. You know it doesn’t belong in Customer Support but you post about it here anyway.

You have it backwards. If you want to be a martyr it’s “It’s not the right thing to do but it’s the correct thing to do”. There is nothing wrong with the rule, so you are not being a martyr, you are being a troll.

Except that is exactly what you are trying to do. And failing to do as well.

You aren’t being bullied. You are being expected to adhere to the contract you agreed to a number of times.

Blizzard doesn’t do that. Your comments are being reported by other players because they break the rules. No one’s feelings are being hurt.

The only thing you got right is that if YOU don’t follow the rules you get silenced. It’s in the contract you signed when logging into the game the first time.

15 Likes

Not to interject but have and other DHs actually tested this out for the OP cuz this might be a moot point.

2 Likes