Mogu Allied Race Moguthread 😃

Just a question; is there any female from any race that you don’t find cute?

Inquiring minds want to know.

We have demon hunters despite you saying so. Your word ain’t much.

False they hate the zandalari for the constant failures. Its more likely they would go alliance.

Dwarves (all kinds). Tauren (all kinds). Kul Tirans. Quillboar. Imp Mothers. Aranasi. Ogres. Broken. Kobolds. jinyu.

I think that’s about it, from the Races whose Female Form we’ve seen so far.

Mogu are almost twice the size of your average available race/allied race. Would you change this?

1 Like

i’d say the same thing but we have zandalari monks so i dunno

1 Like

Mogu is one of those races that are so awesome that if they only go to one faction there would be an instant problem because the other side wouldn’t be able to handle it or the imbalance would be made worse in the case it’s Horde

It’s much like Naga, if those were ever added you can’t possibly have them only available to one faction.

I would only support this if they were a neutral race that would available to both factions, otherwise Horde is getting the Draenei skeleton, so Alliance would have to get another Horde skeleton.

Mogu for the… uhh… Allied Horde!

“Moguthread”

Alright here, take my like.

6 Likes

Werent the only female mogu left in the world killed in some panda raid? How do you make new mogu without mommy mogu’s?

That was never ever clear. We only ever saw 2 living female Mogu in MoP, and some NPCs commented on that.

But we also saw some Mogu talking about each other’s mothers and sisters in a dungeon.

“Your mother is so old, she saw the rise of the first kingdom!”

“Where did you get that weapon from? Your sister?”

I think they just kept their females well hidden for some reason.

But there are female Mogu among the Rajani here and now. That’s what matters.

5 Likes

I would actually really like to see them as an allied race and they have a perfect complement to be added with them: Vrykul.

Both Mogu and Vrykul are titanforged. Both have lost their main leaders and are just shells of their former groups like literally every other allied race.

They are both large and already have functional rigs that are modern (Vrykul in Legion, Mogu use Draenei rig).

2 Likes

Incorrect; Vrykul actually got their now freed leader, Odyn, back in Legion shortly after we felled Helya and the Rajani Mogu have Ra’den (though we may have to kill him).

Can we kill Odyn too?

I feel like we should kill Odyn.

Also: I wouldn’t consider Odyn and Ra-den to be their leaders. They are more like their gods. Like Bwonsamdi to the Zandalari Trolls.

Eh Ra’Den is there for now and I didn’t think Odyn represented Northrend Vrykul. Either way, would be cool to have both of these as allied races.

As long as Alliance get Dark Elves :small_blue_diamond:

1 Like

Probably something about them being stone. 1% reduced damage taken from “Stoneskin”.

Im just here to reinforce my support for playable mogu. Lets make as big a fuss as they did for vulpera!

5 Likes

Mass Ress
Moguthread Need to be alive!

4 Likes