Mods, PLEASE put the word MODERN in front of General Discussion

it’s labor day weekend, likely only the skelly crew of mods are on duty

So basically your regular tuesday.

2 Likes

Just stop posting anything at all in the classic threads so they are not bumped and put them on mute and they will disappear off of you screen.

2 Likes

Just like retail, even the forums are too hard for the classic crowd to figure out.

I’m sorry, I couldn’t help it :joy:

6 Likes

If just for ONCE, when a classic thread is posted, it got ZERO replies, and that caught on to be the normal thing, maybe they would quit posting here.

Easiest way to get them to move on, quit responding to their posts.

6 Likes

Where do you put them on mute?

So, you and many others, see a title with the word classic, and just can’t scroll past it like a normal person with no interest in the topic would. The psychology aspects of this are very interesting…

4 Likes

What didn’t help matters is when a CM posted classic items on General discussion it more or less open the floodgates to anyone on the fence about posting classic in GD.

1 Like

Of all the things to fix in this game, this should definitely be top priority. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

you do realize most of the people doing that are internet trolls, right?

1 Like

Do you honestly think this would stop classic posts? The answer is NO it would not

Think of it this way, we bankrolled the development of classic while being subbed to retail/BFA. Yes they are getting some of that cost back from people COMMING BACK FOR CLASSIC ONLY.

If it were not for the subs of us players playing BFA, Classic would have come out of the pockets of Blizz, and to stake that kind of $$ on a possible flop would have been a bad business decision.

There does that explain it for you? Why do people act to dump? When they actually know what is meant by the poster, yet they post a reply like they have no ides what the poster was saying. Thats just makes you look dumb.

2 Likes

At the bottom of the post on the left under the word Bookmark there is a drop down menu. Click it and pick mute. Or at the right side of the screen where the thing is to scroll down there is a paw print, you can do it there also.

2 Likes

yeah, but at least then the forum could happily flag their posts and have them moved to where they belong.

3 Likes

Thank you. Cleaning up my GD.

I don’t mind that they post here, because as was said in another post, some of it does pertain to both.

Does that mean you don’t have a legit complaint? You do. I happen to agree to a extent because of the those who post here to only troll or promote Classic.
I don’t know why it’s so important. Unless they fear that once the glamour wears off people will leave and Classic will die. I don’t see that happening.

It’ll die down in a few weeks. Just scroll past them. It’s easy really.
I enjoy reading them myself.

1 Like

It’s funny because BfA is a complex and in-depth game. lol I get it.

1 Like

Back in my day… :unamused:

i agree they need help not getting lost.

2 Likes

Which is why the OP’s request makes sense.

6 Likes